Get. Freaking. LONG.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Apr 3, 2021.

1. No, you are wrong AGAIN. That was expressly NOT trading. That was just shorting into my position slowly over time. I realize you think its funny that I got caught, tee hee hee, but you are wrong YET AGAIN. I heard you stumbled into the correct once and fell down. But then you got back up, dusted yourself off, and went on your merry way being completely incorrect about damn near everything. LOL, you just can't make this level of stupidity up....

#41     Apr 6, 2021
  2. 100% agree. As long as the FED remains in the driver seat

#42     Apr 8, 2021
  3. Told you guys GET. FREAKING. LONG.

#43     Apr 8, 2021
    chillibean likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

Dude, you're up like $60 on that odd lot. More Noxzema in your future. You can almost buy a 1/4 oz.

#44     Apr 8, 2021

5. Oh, look, the village loser showed up again.

Question: How many men does it take to change destriero's mom's lightbulb?

Answer: None... she gets destriero to do it.

LOLOL, you freaking LOSER!!!!

#45     Apr 8, 2021
  6. It depends on how much the day trader is risking per trade. All day traders would not be making the same profits if I see.

#46     May 1, 2021
  7. Amazing post here...best post all year. This should be pinned.

#47     May 2, 2021

8. Actually, I'm not sure that high inflation necessarily means your stocks go to almost zero. Maybe if the government is printing millions of times the money supply yearly, sure. But 30% or 40% yearly? I seriously doubt equities go to ~$0 in real dollar terms. Many companies can just keep raising their prices to keep up with the inflation. Plus they can get a bump from the overall stimulus effect.

What should be pinned is THIS THREAD. The aurthor is a genious. I've said it before (in the OP of this thread LOL) and I'll say it again... GET. FREAKING. LONG!!!!!!!!!

#48     May 2, 2021
  9. I dont know about getting freaking long at the moment. Data show people are selling to take their money off the table (at all time high) before the Summer. Bill Hwang's type of money has run out money.

#49     May 2, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

$100*20K=$2MM
    $2MM*0.02=$40K
    $40,000 > $100

#50     May 2, 2021