Get. Freaking. LONG.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Apr 3, 2021.

1. No. Last month I was fully invested. Just like the month before that. And the one before that. Well, not fully invested, but the amount I want to be invested long, given that I like having some dry powder ready for whatever comes. Did you just mistake the fact that I posted a thread at a date of X+Y as necessarily meaning I could not have been thinking what I posted as of date X, just not having gotten around to posting it? Come on destriero, wisen up pal, you are better than this...

#31     Apr 6, 2021
  2. destriero

destriero

You had small longs on your IB blotter when posting the proof on GME. Here's where you respond that you 1) really do have a Canadian girlfriend and 2) that was just 3% of your *actual* portfolio.

#32     Apr 6, 2021

3. LOL, you saw a screen shot of a VERY small piece of what's in my portfolio. Did you see how it was sorted by ticker symbol, and its was just a few tickers around GME? Could you not compute that there were many other tickers not in the screenshot because they were too far away from GME, alphabetically? C'mon man, you are slipping, HARD. Sad to see you going even further downhill. :(

#33     Apr 6, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

lol dude you had a bunch of odd lots long. WTF.

#34     Apr 6, 2021
    TrailerParkTed likes this.
  5. Yea, so? Commissions are almost zero, so I often DCA into positions slowly to try and get better prices. At this point I pretty much feel like I'm teaching you stocks 101. Would you like me to also explain to you what the stock market is as well lol?

#35     Apr 6, 2021
  6. chillibean

chillibean

good call. Lots of people saying 5k soon and it looks that way

#36     Apr 6, 2021

7. Thanks. Yup, this party's only just begun. Both everyone making money in stocks (long) and me capping on destriero's limited intelligence lolol...

#37     Apr 6, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

DCA. You're trading odd lots. I am sure it's bc you're concerned about microstructure and capacity... what dark pools are you hitting with your 30 shares? Cool story, baller.

#38     Apr 6, 2021
    TrailerParkTed and KCalhoun like this.

9. Now you think DCAing is "trading"? Dude, you really DO need to go back and learn finance 101. Unfreakingbelievable...

#39     Apr 6, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

#40     Apr 6, 2021