Get. Freaking. LONG.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

My MNQ long trade has been underwater for 7 weeks. The moon. Yeah. Keep believing that for the short-term. I'll be lucky to roll the thing in June in profit. Time is the only edge, there is no moon in the short-term.

#11     Apr 3, 2021

2. Your techy stuff is like 4.3% off from its all time high I think. Tech overperforms, then underperforms. You bought it when it had overperformed for a long time. A 4.3% setback on tech stuff is nothing, that can be made up in a day or two. We are not just going to the moon, we are going to the STARS....

#12     Apr 4, 2021

#13     Apr 4, 2021
  4. donnap

donnap

Time to sell? :D

#14     Apr 4, 2021

5. I actually would LOVE the market to pull back HARD. I'm not fully invested and would love to get more in. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. Its going to do what markets do so often - go up so fast that it makes you even more scared to get in given its huge appreciation, then its going to go up even more, making you want to pull your hair out.

Get in NOW and avoid all that, I am begging you guys!!!

#15     Apr 4, 2021
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

lol
    You're getting a little smarter there Salty, I'll give ya that.

Watch the breadth though. The lower the volume, the easier the squeeze, the easier the facade.

The "even more" part you wrote.... will only continue until short folks say uncle and clueless folks buy in.Then comes the inevitable reset.

So be careful Salty, we're in dangerous waters buddy. Watch the volume.

#16     Apr 4, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

We totally don't care whether the market is going to the moon or star or hell,
    whether they are printing money or burning money.
    Because we are day trading, not investing.

#17     Apr 4, 2021
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

We are trading.
    And its best to stay ahead.
    Right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume confirms price.
    -vz

#18     Apr 4, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

The "market" DID pull back hard! You ever hear of the NDX? 10% drop from Feb 12th not enough for you?

What market is it exactly that you want to "pull back hard"? Gold? Cows? Oil? Beans? Bonds?

The NDX is down 5 percent or so, the DOW and SP are at record highs, and Gold is a POS that doesn't know it's own ass from elbow. RBOB? good luck trying to scalp that one. That is for true bravehearts, holy shit. FREEDOM!

Sheesh!

#19     Apr 4, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Your short position in GME is starting to get to you, isn't it. It's a fucked up thing to hold a position with unlimited risk. I almost know that feeling. Almost.

I admire your courage. Death to GME! ?

#20     Apr 4, 2021