Get attached

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Jan 13, 2011.

1. JK..............................LOL!!! :D

Falling in LOVE with a girl is great....all good! :cool:

#21     Jan 14, 2011
  2. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaahaha!, AMT I am not his girlfriend, but I like to read his posts of ET.
    But I can have imagine he have a lot of passion. :)

#22     Jan 14, 2011
  3. f#ck love.

majority of women are only interested in your money. and majority of men are only interested in sex.

i said majority.

if you suddenly win the jackpot in the lottery. you suddenly become better looking and have more chicks than you can handle. go figure.

women are like wall street whores,,they are only interested in your money.

#23     Jan 14, 2011
  4. nitro

nitro

In case you didn't notice, there is an article attached to the post. I just realized that you can't read it without paying. Sigh :( It used to not be that way.

But as Stephen said in Braveheart:

Stephen: "In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. [Heavenward] Yes, Father. [To William and Hamish] The Almighty says don't change the subject, just answer the fucking question."

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs8QKXtCN9w?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs8QKXtCN9w?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

This one. This question:

#24     Jan 15, 2011
  5. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife!" (Jimmy Soul)

#25     Jan 15, 2011
  6. ammo

ammo

you can love her,have her love you back,spend the rest of your life together..without getting attatched..remember when your marriage was coming apart and either you or her was falling apart....it was a mess..we each get one life ..allow her to live hers and demand the same...a lot of women want two lives, there own and ownership of yours ,if you can avoid that ,then maybe she's a keeper

#26     Jan 15, 2011
  7. just like falling in love with a stock, it's ok. Just make sure you have a stoploss in place so you dont blow up your account. good luck and enjoy while it lasts :)

#27     Jan 15, 2011
  8. I have never fallen in love, but I almost stepped in it once.

Try getting that off your shoe.

#28     Jan 15, 2011
  9. I will turn around if I were you and just get a mistress :)

#29     Jan 16, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

This is right on the money. You will end up fighting for your freedom, while she does whatever the hell she wants. It is not a man's job to serve women.

#30     Jan 16, 2011