Get attached

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Update?

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut this relationship is over. But the romantic in me is rooting for you Nitro. :)

#161     Dec 31, 2013
  2. I gotta tell you all and to Nitro

I am an expert when it comes to women.

REAL women you will only find outside US, places like China, Russia Japan even India.

So what's the problem ?? Well your kids won't be white. Or if you are African-American, your kids won't be black.

They will be a mix of some kind.

That is the price.

Now go ahead all of you call me racist......dirty false reality scoundrels :mad: :D

#162     Dec 31, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't the internet great?
    Even a pizza face dweeb whose never touched a real breast can be an "expert with women".

#163     Jan 1, 2014
  4. All that will very nearly automatically fall into place if we are psychological matches with our lovers a'la eharmony [they use Myers'-Briggs typing to achieve their matchmaking successes.] If we are badly matched then it will be nearly impossible to got those ten things to ever happen...

I have a galpal currently that is the psychological type that I figured out to be my most comfortable match and on top of that we have Church histories during our formative years that are of the same denomination, our ages are similar, etc..... the comfort level of our relationship is exquisite, just exquisite... I've dated far more attractive women but with a very uncomfortable Myers'- Briggs match. I can tell anybody from experience that the match is the only good starting point...

#164     Jan 1, 2014
  5. nitro

nitro

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ogk-OL8hGCI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#165     Feb 6, 2014