Get a Life!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyrider, Feb 18, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

Yes. They don't realize they are small dogs!

Of course, with dogs, it has nothing to do with size, even though most big dogs would have them on a cracker. They are very verbal ! Ugly? Hmm, I think they are really cute!

Well, the kid statement is true, the excellent working dog is true, _BUT_SERIOUS_BABE_MAGNET_? You gotta be kidding, I wish I weren't married when I take Shreddy to the lake to play!

:) :)

nitro

#41     Feb 20, 2002
  2. BSAM

BSAM

nitro:
    Comparing a Golden to a Jack....give me a break....That's like trying to compare ENE with KLAC, AMAT, PG!!??!! You take Shreddy to the lake to play? Hope a perch doesn't get him!

oneway/Optrader:

You're in. Goldens/Labs.....virtually the same dog....(Also known as "Real Dogs"!!!)

Seriously though......There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. Sounds as if we fall into the good owners category. 'Sides, everybody knows that Dogs rule/Cats drool!:D :D :D

LOL...

BSAM

#42     Feb 20, 2002
  3. tuna

tuna

How does the saying go.....
    Its the size of fight in the dog not the size of the dog in the fight

I seen terriers take on rotties as well ,you gotta give em points for balls,don't know about brains but definately balls.
    as for old yella..you may as well buy a cat...or do they chase mice as well...

#43     Feb 20, 2002
  4. This thread has gone to the Dogs

Dogs rule? Cats drool? If I ever can, I am going to get a

TIGER!

Big Cats rule!

Tigers eat dogs for Dinner!

:cool:

#44     Feb 20, 2002
  5. Like to see that trick. Enough spit flies off this beast to drown damn near any mammal. I swear he's got a stash of Red Man hidden somewhere.

#45     Feb 20, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

Brains??!! Jacks are the _EINSTEIN_ of dogs!

However, I do not know how to reconcile the fact that I have seen a Jack jump out of a moving car, in traffic, because he went crazy after seeing a squirrel! (it broke a limb :( )

nitro

#46     Feb 20, 2002
  7. Did he get the squirrel?

#47     Feb 20, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Ugh,

I butchered squirrel - no though he didn't realize he had broken a limb until he had calmed down.

Now, he can look out the window, with the window open, but with the leash aroung his head attached to something in the car. :)

nitro

PS Maybe I can change the spelling above before anyone notices!

#48     Feb 20, 2002
  9. hey, this is "a life", what, are you kidd'n me?

comic relief, I tell ya, comic relief

#49     Feb 20, 2002
  10. oneway

oneway

#50     Mar 3, 2002