Get a Life!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyrider, Feb 18, 2002.

1. I have a theory that the more well adjusted an individual you are the less you post. You have many things going on in your life and dont have time for such nonsense. It goes something like this:

1 post a month = so stable your boring
    1 post a week = well adjusted
    1 post a day = fairly stable
    2 posts a day=borderline
    5 posts a day=hyperactive schizo
    more= you really need to get a life you maniac.
    Unfortunately I think I fall into this last category. Is there a shrink in the house?

2. Define "life".

3. oneway

oneway

EASYRIDER:

18th = 6 Posts (so far)
    17'th = 3
    16'th = 4
    15'th = 5
    14'th = 3
    13'th = 10! (grounds for committment)
    12''th 8

Giving Easy a 2 post credit for today because its a holiday, his average is 5.714 over the last 7 days.

He needs help. Any lurkers who would like to contribute to the EasyRider Rehabilitation Fund (ERF)....

LOL

4. oneway

oneway

I suggest you go out and buy yourself a copy of CounterStrike and when the urge to post hits you, log on to a net server and frag away....

I find this calms my nerves tremendously. Make sure you download the latest skins pack that include Ken Laye, Skilling, a generic Market Marker and a gnome like creature that resembles Greenspan in profile.

5. Your theory is seriously flawed. I have averaged almost exactly 1 trade per week and cannot, under any circumstances, be considered "well adjusted".:D

I'm sitting in a small dark office on a beautiful New England holiday, anxious for the markets to open on Tuesday, and reading every post (even IB ActiveX, whatever the heck that is)that comes up in ET

6. Fear not! You are perfectly well-adjusted. That is, of course, assuming you're sitting in that small, dark office fully clothed.

7. Lol. Actually I'm not, but it is my office, my wife is out working and the cat is sleeping, so I don't give a damn.

8. nitro

nitro

LOL

LOL

nitro

9. Rigel

Rigel

Clothes are a political tool, won't help you define the trend.
    They might help in lobbying to repeal the uptick rule though.

10. Rigel

Rigel

I found a picture of Dufferdon.
    He's the guy sitting at the desk on the cover of Stocks and Commodities (in the banner ad).
    Nice clothes Don.

#10     Feb 18, 2002