Gertsman, the 25 yr old mutimillionaire trader nonpariel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thetraderprofit, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Some time ago I ran a thread on our young friend. If you read his old posts, you would think he's a novice. His hasn't posted lately, but I'm hoping this jars him loose. I am planning a book about him.

As luck would have it (and actual knowledge equates with luck here), I have personal knowledge that Gertsman has continued to confound as well as compound.

Typical Gertsman Saying V. Actual Meaning

1) I'm trading a lot 1) I'm trading 16 1/2 hrs/day

2) Trading has been rough lately 2) I only made $55k yesterday

3) I trade a few markets 3) I trade every market

4) I met a girl last night 4) 5 Stewardesses raped me
    in a limo last night
    5) I'm about to retire 5) I'll never retire

Gertsman is the BEST trader I have ever watched, and I made this determination 2 years ago after watching him for only 5 minutes.

The point of this thread is," Do you think such a book would be a bestseller?"

2. Guninthewater

Guninthewater Guest

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I'm not very bright, so please take pity and make it clear for me.

Good Trading.

3. I think it'd be interesting, but why don't you hold off and write a book about me in a few months. I'm younger than him, so it might be cooler :D

4. Just wanted to clarify...was just kidding about writing a book about me, althought I am a few years younger but haven't reached the multimillionaire level yet :p

But it would be an interesting read.

-FastTrader

5. nitro

nitro

Barry,

I think if you had written this book 5 years ago, you couldn't have kept it on the shelf. Today, IMHO, I doubt it would sell much outside the trading community.

I live about 15 minutes from Gertsman, but he does not want to let me see him trade.

:(

nitro

6. Who is Gertsman? And nitro, what area are you in? I'm probably 15-20 min. away if you're anywhere near the city or NW suburbs.

You said Gertsman won't let you see him trade. Just wondering, do you let others see you trade?

-FastTrader

7. nitro

nitro

I only "know" about Gertsman from Trader - apparently he RULES THE FREAKING MARKETS.

I am in Chicago, about 15 minutes from the MERC.

LOL - NO, I do not let anyone else watch me trade. But he let Barry watch him trade! :(

nitro :D

8. I'm about half an hour from the Merc. Well, I guess let me know if you change your mind. Who knows, maybe I'll write a book about you but you gotta let me see you trade first :D

-FastTrader

9. nitro

nitro

Maybe I can write a book about you?

nitro :D

10. Give me a few months so I can break the million dollar mark :p :D

#10     Jun 22, 2003