Germany's finance minister presses for a 'German Islam'

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 3, 2016.

1. There isn't ANY GENUINE BENEFIT for the West to be "muslimized".

Therefore, there must be some political benefit to a few elites such that "they're all in on it".

Money (most likely)? Power... a place in the sun in the NWO for the politico high-ups who promote it? You know, like Obama, Hellary, Merkel, Hollande, the Swedes and others. I see Odumbo's and Hellary's support of the islamification of America as TREASON! They should be arrested, jailed and face trial!

"Why does the West have to be destroyed... and who benefits"? Answer that question and you'll know what's going on.

(I like the story where somebody beat a German mayor unconscious for his proposal to swamp his town with muslims. We need more of that!)

2. Ditch

Ditch

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. achilles28

achilles28

It's the new world order. Regular Germans are revolting against this shit.

People better wake up fast and do something in the next few years. Not much time left.

4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

During this whole thing I have never once heard a leftist leader explain why they want to flood western civilization with Mohammedans.

If the left cannot or will not explain in basic terms why it wants these people then it seems likely the reason is something they do not want to verbalize. Its something unspeakable.

smallStops likes this.