Germany Triumphed During D-Day -- Good War Propaganda Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Dec 30, 2009.

1. The same fake Jews who also prosecuted and discriminated against Arab and Safardi Jews.

Read about "The Ringworm Children"

" In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis. "

The program below will stun the hell out of you Tresor.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8-TwcYrmymU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8-TwcYrmymU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why doesn't this fake Jew talk about the OTHER concentration camps? Why doesn't THIS FASCIST talk about the experiments that were done to THE REAL Jews at the hands of the New Nazis?

#11     Dec 30, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Bernie, what are your thoughts about Zionism after having watched the documentary?

#12     Dec 30, 2009
  3. That's right Transnistria is between Romania and the Ukraine, and Czernovitz was the major city in Bukovina under the Austrian Hungarian Empire that fell under the control of the Romanians after World War I. Jews from Czernovitz were deported to Transnistria during the Holocaust. Oh, by the way did I mention that the Romanians were allies of the Germans during World War II, and rivaled the SS in the execution of the Holocaust and surpassed them in some instances too (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard). This is what happened to the Romanian Hitler, Marshal Ion Antonescu, and his associates. You should know by now that the World Zionist Conspiracy always triumphs in the end.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tuOsecaN9lE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tuOsecaN9lE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Dec 30, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Rest assured I am familiar with basic facts about WWII. I also have ability to read text with comprehension. Contrary to your claims about German / Austrian soldiers killing your grandfather, the killer was most probably a Romanian.

And your heritage is rather closer to Ukrainian or Romanian one rather than as you used to claim an Austrian one. It would be impractical to drive your grandafther from Austria to Black Sea region at that time just to kill him. There were several concentration camps located nearer Austria.

Please answer this question of mine: ''what are your thoughts about Zionism after having watched the documentary that Sameeh posted?''

#14     Dec 30, 2009

5. Given that you have you have the ability to read text with comprehension as you state then I think it is fair to assume that you possess a little reasoning power too so if you know all about my heritage and personal history better than I do then likewise you should know what my thoughts are on that Sameeh video without me having to tell you.

Oh wie gut ist is dass niemand weiss das ich Rumpelstinzkin heiss!

#15     Dec 30, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Let me rephrase my question: were you happy to see Zionists run medical experiments on the Semitic part of the Jewish nation or you were rather unhappy?

I care not what your name is. You may very well call yourself mickey mouse.

#16     Dec 30, 2009
  7. I am always happy to see new Pallywood productions. It beats going to the theater and it is cheaper too.

#17     Dec 30, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

I am correct to assume then that you as a willing supporter of Zionism also support medical experiments on the Semitic population of Israel run by Ashkenazi Jews?

#18     Dec 30, 2009
  9. You want to know what I support my friend?

I support the total destruction of the Palestinian Arabs and their supporters.

I am not as sophisticated as you Tresor so you see if a group of marauders comes to kill me and my family I feel I must kill everyone one of them.

#19     Dec 30, 2009
  10. Great video..Those Krauts put up a helluva fight.. Everyone should visit the American Cemetary near the beaches of Normandy at least once in their lives. From there travel to Bastonge (great town these days, site of the legendary rescue of "Nuts" Gen. McAuliffe by Patton) and follow Pattons push to the Rhine. That mean SOB stopped everything just to piss in the Rhine.

Rennick out:cool:

#20     Dec 30, 2009