Germany has a lower unemployment rate than US.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

Germans have a much better attitude towards, and relationship with their workers. A worker is almost a family member. This works well for them because the very best computers in a workplace are between the ears of the people that work there. If you treat a worker well those computers will run YOUR programs, if you treat them shitty [not naming any names here but one country that treats workers like shit has the initials US of A] they will not run any programs that much at all...

I worked for a division of a company that was owned by a German Corporation. It was worker Nirvana. I was happy to be there on Monday morning, I used my brain for them all day every day.. the division got bought by an American company, they immediately started to treat us like shit, I immediately started running MY program all day every day. It was titled "get all I can out of this place before I get out of this place". I surprised even myself just how much I could get out of the place without much risk of prosecution even.. a human brain is a wonder to behold when it's challenged :)

#21     Sep 22, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

the true unemployment rate in the US is 16+% if you include workers who are discouraged and have stopped looking for work. it also includes p/t workers who prefer to work full time. if you include useless gov't workers the rate probably exceeds 20%.

#22     Sep 22, 2011
  3. US dollar is pegged to OPEC oil

#23     Sep 22, 2011
  4. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

banking stress test, LOL :D

one or two months ago I read about it, it seems they cheated a lot, but wait until the Financial Times "discovers" german banks are worse than french and italian :D

#24     Sep 22, 2011
  5. If you use the OECD method you'll see that your unemployment is actually 23%.

-----------------------

The smart people already know this.

Second, Germany has a smaller population than the US. So, of course the numbers will be lower.

However, Germany has a stronger manufacturing base as well.

So, over all, the German Economy has positioned itself for the storm.

The US is too fucking stupid and FreeLoader Central. The current political body and the average Joe wants the STATE to take care of them.
    The entire Philosophy in the US has changed for the worse.

And the German Techno scene in Berlin is off the hook@@@@!!!! I enjoy playing there every year and I sell a shit ton of music on Itunes in the German Territory.

#25     Sep 22, 2011
  6. Germans export more than they import.

Americans import more than they export.

Yes, it's that simple. End of story.

I also remind you that history is written by the ones who win the war, not the ones who lose the war.

#26     Sep 22, 2011
  7. " This means that US has its whole head and mouth up the rear ends and now it is stuck. "

i would think some WD40 should help with that.......:)

s

:cool:

• huyb.jpg
      File size:
      212.8 KB
      Views:
    #27     Jan 27, 2012