Germany, France in full agreement on EFSF: Germany

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Butterball

Butterball

Sounds more like Prussian, not to say 3rd Reich.

#11     Oct 20, 2011
  2. The OP is a first rate Euro shill. Every other day, the guy does a cut and paste job to try and pretend things are "progressing".

#12     Oct 20, 2011
  3. only thing progressing is the demise of one of the strongest economies in the EU, GERMANY.

She is being dragged to her own death, and EMU will sacrifice Germany and her future.....like the Barbarians they are.

Warning to Germany...PULL OUT OF THE EMU before you are destroyed.

#13     Oct 20, 2011
  4. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

You nailed him ! I have no doubts he's also a communist, I think he even wears red underpants :D :D :D

#14     Oct 20, 2011
  5. Gentle reminder to all (as I'm sure you all think you have a plan that will work for when this goes down, assuming it does): you can't escape from a sky that's falling.

In the end, the EU's economy is bigger than the US's. If it goes, we all go. We have to hope they can gently dismantle this utopianist's dream without crashing their economy and burying the rest of us under the debris. Of course it would be correct payback to the US for 2008, but me, I'd rather not be paid back. That's one debt that can go unpaid.

And Susolivic a shill for the euro? That's a new one...

#15     Oct 20, 2011
  6. It is becoming a ridiculous situation, how many times are they going to magically scrape together a fund to save the euro debts from defaulting.. and then within weeks or months at most it's same, meanwhile the euro whipsaws along. It's almost as if they don't want it to end, bail-out has become the economic norm.
    Why not just let them default, get it over with. How can it be worse than the state of things in Greece now?
    I guess if they default the euro banks that hold the bonds will go to shit and we'll have a euro banking crisis. Somethings gotta give.

#16     Oct 20, 2011
  7. A shill for the Euro "zone", not the currency per se.

And yes I stand by that. I've read his thread titles on here for months, whereby he dismisses just about anything deemed "negative" and cut and paste's all of these manufactured press releases regarding some form of stabilization.

#17     Oct 20, 2011