Germany attacks US economic policy

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Nov 7, 2010.

1. zdreg

zdreg

that was a long time ago.

the UK is about to lose the economic war unless the conservatives do the right thing.

(the skilled middle class with property but cash poor are selling while it is still possible and headed off to Australia and Canada. housing is cheaper and the remaining cash can be use to start a business or to live off during a period of adjustment)

#91     Nov 13, 2010
  2. the fresh wind? Well lets start with the fact that a large number of Chinese have driven up housing prices in first tier Chinese cities including Hong Kong to a level that most WHOLE STREETS in combination in the US would not be able to afford. A million dollars in Hong Kong really does not get you too far anymore (even when the dollar was worth 10-15% more).

Or the fresh wind that the exit out of this debt trap looks more and more to be only through weakening once's currency. China does not need to mind much where the US dollar is heading as global leaders are more and more reluctant to continuously accept the dollar as a global "benchmark" currency.

Or the fresh wind that American military dominance is a thing of the past, or when was the last time the US ran a successful military campaign?

Or the fresh wind that Chinese are getting more and more independent of international trade and that domestic business and money flows are getting more and more developed to a level where most Chinese will not mind anymore in what direction the American economy is heading...

Any more hints needed?

#92     Nov 13, 2010
  3. this is such a crap. It is by now abundantly clear that even if China wrote off all its loans to the US, China would still push ahead to transform its economy to one that will be dominated by domestic powers and money flows. On the flip side, Americans will over the next decades painfully have to learn to DE-leverage and to live within their means once again. Most Americans will never experience the comfort of the 80s and 90s again in their entire life time.

#93     Nov 13, 2010
  4. zdreg

zdreg

the air is coming out out of the US balloon. the balloon is the mountain of debt which cannot be sustained.
    it is a question of time.
    china will do whatever it perceives as its national interest to slow or hasten the process or do nothing. the same goes for Germany and other countries whose economies are relatively in order.

#94     Nov 13, 2010
  5. Herr asiaprop,

Thank you for confirming the facts that I have presented about Germany, past and present, on this thread.

You have been known on ET as being anti-America and pro-China, and you now reveal yourself to also being a German anti-semite, as only anti-semites and anti-zionists refer to Israel as "Palestine."

I do agree with your assessment of your people:

That most Germans agree that Third Reich war atrocities should never happen again. That most agree that their crimes begged for forgiveness.

However, many Germans do not.

Interestingly, you say "most" but you don't include yourself in this group. You could have said "I and most Germans agree...", but you didn't. This leads me to believe that you are of the group of Germans that does not believe what you have stated.

I also agree with you that today's Germans are sick of being apologetic about "something we ourselves have not committed."
    Unfortunately for you, this is the "scarlet letter" of collective responsibility and collective guilt that the German people will bear forever.

Your wording: "Jewish "thinkers"" is also revealing.
    You know old Adolph was not a "thinker" either. He was more into action than intellectualism.

So to answer your question: "What's your REAL problems with Germans?"
    My answer is: "Germans like YOU."

#95     Nov 13, 2010
  6. dalengo

dalengo

Good question - why should we pay for all those bases, not only in Germany, but across the whole world? Plus $3T for criminal drone wars in the Middle East designed to remap it according US and Israeli ruling elite master plan?
    US runs giant Ponzi scheme now http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8090902/Pimco-likens-US-to-Ponzi-scheme.html
    and was doing this since the beginning of the republic.

As for Germans and WW2, US of A should be especially grateful to Hitler for driving smart Jews and other folks out of the country over here. Uncle Sam also scooped up leading German engineers right after WW2. I doubt that without the war criminal von Braun the rednecks could have set foot on the moon. There were some money to blow on military-financial complex, and now their american empire crambles.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
    Do you feel (free and) lucky?

#96     Nov 13, 2010
  7. So what are you doing here on ET? All of your posts are made to slander an entire nation of people. Do you have any insights as to moving averages, trade techniques, or discount brokers to route traders through?

#97     Nov 13, 2010
  8. You are arguing with an alias created for no purpose but to aggravate. At some point, doing so says more about the responder than it does about the initiator.

#98     Nov 13, 2010
  9. You obviously have not read all of my posts.

The topic of this thread is "Germany attacks US economic policy", not "Stochastics - Love'em or Hate'em" or "IB vs. Tradestation - Which One's Better?."

#100     Nov 13, 2010