Germans are buying NYSE!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pagan Sunday, Feb 14, 2011.

1. My exit plan has been initialized due to this occurence of the NYSE purchase. The regulation and operating conditions will become soo stringent that it would be a waste of my time to reside in North America. Regulation and policy changes will be made to benifit the EU. The bigger picture is that the purchase will force a nation pay for the trillion dollar trench that EU is in. We will be working harder in the US to allow EU nations give out money in the form of transfer payments to alot of lazy people. The 35 hour work week is an unsustasinable labor model. I am just wondering if they change the operating hours of the exchange will be to conform with German standards. The old battles will wage on.

Akuma

#31     Feb 17, 2011
  2. #32     Feb 17, 2011
  3. While the merger has a symbolic dimension to it, I don't believe the takeover itself will have any negative impact in any form.

With trading volumes in Asia exploding and regional stock exchanges growing, the merger was a logical decision since Asian exchanges are already in take over mode, e.g. Singapore's SGX taking over Australia's ASX.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1088705/1/.html

It won't be long since they knock on US doors. It is silly to worry about Germany's potential influence on the US economy when China basically owns the entire US already, including the rug Obama's dog sleeps on.

#33     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Samsara

Samsara

Germans will invade your home, have sex with your cat, and substitute schnitzel recipes in all of your fantastic vegetarian cook books. They will remake the film <i>Batman</i> to take place in the Sudetenland and have the Joker talk like Hans Gruber throughout the entire film.

Germans will rearrange your furniture, fertilize your lawn with their own refuse, vengefully drive up the miles on your cherry red Ford pickup, and endlessly prank call your mother in law, pretending to be you.

#34     Feb 17, 2011
  5. #35     Feb 17, 2011
  6. :D

Not to mention that lederhosen will become essential trading apparel.

#36     Feb 17, 2011
  7. d08

d08

NYSE takeover by DB will somehow make the US taxpayers pay for the French 35 hour work week. Some amazing connections you made there buddy.

#37     Feb 17, 2011
  8. Samsara

Samsara

:D The upside is that at least CNBC would be a lot more interesting

#38     Feb 17, 2011
  9. Now it looks like a bidding war is going on. Maybe the brazillians and ice will prevail???

#39     Feb 18, 2011