German Traders?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sunseeker, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Franz

Franz

However you like it.

(Wie immer Du das möchtest.)

#11     Oct 26, 2003
  2. Kap

Kap

Ja, ich kann deutsche sprechen, aber nur ein bischen :)

#12     Oct 26, 2003
  3. Wenn Du etwas zu sagen hast, dann sag es! Ob auf deutsch oder englisch ist egal.

#13     Oct 26, 2003
  4. Franz

Franz

course:

Speaking german with Phoenix...

or

Buy a kitchen with Bruno.

The last one is an insider, sorry for that.

:D :D :D

#14     Oct 26, 2003
  5. The point I was trying to make is that it would pay to learn how to read English just for the benefit ET provides over the German language board I encountered.

Yes, I used to be able to read German before the latest Rechtschreibreform, where the morons decided to keep all the funky letters like ß but to make the rules for their usage

1. A lot more complicated.

2. Completely different for the sake of being different.

But I should caution everyone who is thinking about learning how to read German: Just like serious listening to Bach's music will make you so sensitive that your intestine will try to strangle your stomach every time you are exposed to the crap they call music nowadays, reading German will heighten your sensitivity to poor spelling. For example, I experience a slight negative emotion every time I see words like "definately" or "per say". The latter could of course be due to the fact that I once had to study a little bit of Latin.

#15     Oct 26, 2003
  6. Lobster,

thanks for your last post.

Ralf

#16     Oct 27, 2003
  7. tectrader

tectrader Guest

:)

#17     Oct 27, 2003
  8. 1. Which is the best Dax broker in Germany?
    2. Do you trade from a brokers tradingroom? I know there are some of them in Berlin, Hamburg...

#20     Jan 17, 2004