German Trader seeks Prop. Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Calm_Trader, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Hi!
    I´m an independent trader and I´m located in Germany.
    I´m trading for 15 month now ending positive each month for 12 times in a row.

I´m trading NASDAQ stocks exclusively at the moment. As soon as NYSE will switch to an similar execution system I will trade NYSE too.
    My trading style is more conservative taking 1-5 trades per day, depending on the market conditions.
    All trades are daytrades, no position is held overnight.

I´m making money on a regular basis around 2-10% per month. That isn't very spectacular but my equity curve is quite smooth.

My problems are:

- My private account isn't big enough. So I´m working in a regular job at the moment. I´m doing this for 15 month now and I will not be able to keep on doing this until my account is big enough. Its very exhausting and there are problems with family and friends.

- The currency risk. switching all my money into $ is far to dangerous. Other way around I could get problems with the SEC 25k rule if the Eur/Dollar legs down to 1.10. You never know. At the moment I´m using the multicurrency account of interactivebrokers.com which enables me to trade in Dollars.

If there are prop firms interested in european trader please contact me via PM or at tumb99(at)web.de.

Thx a lot and good trading

2. Hi!
    actually I didn't get any response (only one pm, no email).

Why?

- not enough experience?
    - not enough volume?
    - bad performance?
    - because of nasdaq stocks only?
    - because I´m not located in the US?
    - because my english is quite awful? :)

I´m sitting here with 35k+ and I´m searching for a good prob deal. Its possible to make the series 7 here too.

I would def. trade higher volume when I would get better commissions. But IMO its hard to scalp with around 2 cent down because of the commissions.

Thx a lot!

3. i dunno, maybe because bright trading doesn't have an office in germany?

4. laocoon

laocoon

I just sent you a PM