German Election

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MacroEvent, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Exactly, didn't know how to describe those really..

I was trading this turbo: LS10T9

It ranged between 0,18 € an 1,26€ within the last hour.

#11     Sep 18, 2005
  2. well at least the election shows about 1/3 of Germany understands that "SociaCapitalism" does not work. :D

so is the ex-easterners the predominant "lovers of the government check" each month or who is the predominant lovers of big handout government? Or did all the young always-westerners turn into slackers looking for the government ride?

who are the new entrepreneurs in germany these days? who are the ones that can build up a new truly strong Germany?

#12     Sep 18, 2005
  3. Well, those who could be the new enterpreneurs are mostly blocked by bureaucracy and unions with old-fashioned thinking. But then again, there arent a lot of ppl who fit into the category 'enterpreneurs'. Way too many ppl use the benefits of our good ol' social welfare state.
    Why would you get a job for 2k when you´re getting 1,8k for just being unemployed, doing _nothing_? Why would you then take the risk and stress, starting a new business?

Everybody wants rigid reforms, but nobody wants to pay for it and that is why we get such a result in our elections.

As I already said - this, by far, is the WORST result that one could imagine.

#13     Sep 18, 2005

4. I think no matter what happened it was a lose lose for Germany.

#14     Sep 18, 2005
  5. Cheese

Cheese

Less than 50% of the krauts came out to vote.

#15     Sep 18, 2005
  6. karabugla

09-18-05 05:32 PM

Indication for the Dax (Cash) is 4942 which is down from fridays Xetra closing of 4986 and the indication of the US closing (5010).

IMO this is not the end of the drop. A black/yellow was expected and priced to perfection.

Also, alternative energy companies should profit tomorrow (Solarworld should be the biggest gainer)....

down to 4929 now {5:10 est} ---- is that right?

http://www.quotecenter.de/lang/detail_index.cfm?lus=0.25576565&

#16     Sep 18, 2005
  7. Thats a new one, did u get that from your father?

#17     Sep 18, 2005
  8. once again, fundamentals support technicals.

#18     Sep 18, 2005
  9. fader

fader

#19     Sep 18, 2005
  10. fader

fader

i said "they don't look right" because i have checked two sources...

#20     Sep 18, 2005