German Constitutional Court Halts EFSF Approval, Issues Temporary Injunction

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tsing Tao, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Actually, TsingTao the headline is quite misleading. The constitutional court is not halting the EFSF - it is halting the parlamentarian decision making process.

The whole German parliament has to decide on the matter. So what? Do you think the Germanz want their economy being put into trouble because of lousy 211 billion Euros they contribute?

Another story is the 55 billion the Germanz found through false book keeping in the Hypor Real Estate "bad bank". Mr. Schaeuble and the ministry of finance are very happy about this lucky circumstance. Especially since it makes their debt/GDP ratio going down a full percentage point :)

Lucky Zermans!

:cool:

#11     Oct 30, 2011
  2. I refrained from posting earlier but it came out:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45097498

Go broke or get to work. With aquistion of SAAB the tells are all thier bit by bit the EU will be be asimilated into the Globaliztion process. They have holding out for along time but now they need money or suffer more social unrest. If I were the Chinese I let the sweat it out. When the bond rates are optimal then hit the buy button. This is going to be pay back for Yuan Ming Yuan.

Welcome to Planet Misery,

Akuma

Buying gold, diamonds and Ivory

#12     Oct 30, 2011