Georgia Lottery Suckers Spend Most for Least

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I see your point, thanks for this

But do you think HE has discovered an edge? :confused:

#11     Mar 16, 2012
  2. Here's anthoer one for ya. It's only an exceprt, I forgot Tony Robbins reply.(It's probably out there on the net somewhere).

Does he have an edge? I think the answer is "Me myself and I" something you have to decide. for yourself, How long before you give up or do you persevere? I doubt you'll arrive at a conclusion based on a bunch of evidence fo other people.It's personal.

Although I believe the coin flippers of doddsville. People from various walks of life, differing degrees of educationa and life experiences, gravitate towards each other for no other reason than they won multiple tosses

On his Personal Power CDs, Tony Robbins tells a story about a couple who were present at his Goal-Setting workshop. During the goal-setting workshop he mentioned a woman who absolutely needed to get $100,000 for her business venture, within a couple of months. The woman never made more than $30,000 a year and he thought that perhaps her goal was a bit unrealistic, but decided that it's not his place to stand in her way. The woman appeared few months later on his next Goal-Setting workshop and said how she won those $100,000 playing the lottery, just before the deadline she has set for herself.

This time she set a goal to get $200,000. It wasn't that urgent, so she gave herself a deadline of six months. And just near the end of her deadline, she again won the lottery - and she won exactly $200,000 that she needed.

A couple that were present at that workshop wondered why did she settle for so little, why not go for $1,000,000 (it's only a matter of zeroes). They decided to put into practice what they have learned. They embraced their inner power and the vision of themselves as lottery jackpot winners. They drove everyone around the mb crazy. They didn't win the first time they played, or the second, but the third time they hit it big and they won over $1,000,000.

#12     Mar 16, 2012