Georgia Dem Shouts Down Doctor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Aug 9, 2009.

1. http://www.washingtontimes.com/webl...a-democrat-rages-against-local-doctor-over-h/

"Tensions are running so high at town hall meetings that Rep. David Scott, a Georgia Democrat, yelled at a local doctor concerned about health care after mistaking him for an "astroturf" political operative looking for a fight.

Mr. Scott became visibly agitated when one of his constituents, a practicing doctor, asked a few questions about health care reform during a town hall meeting. The meeting was held to discuss a road project, but was opened up for questions near the end. That's when Dr. Brian Hill stood up to speak.

Dr. Hill asked Mr. Scott why he was going to vote for a health care plan similar to that implemented in Massachusetts "that is shown not to work" and if he supported a government-provided health care insurance option.

The congressman replied by accusing the doctor of "hijacking" his event.

"I'm listening to my constituents, OK?" Scott said, "These are people who live in the 13th Congressional district, who vote in this district. That’s who I’ve got to respond to … So what you’ve got to understand, those of you who are here, who have taken and came and hijacked this event we dealing with here, this is not a health care event."

"You chose to come and to do it on your own," he yelled. "Not a single one of you had the decency to call my office and set up for a meeting." He went on, in a threatening voice, "You want a meeting with me on health care, I'll give it to you!""

2. one less democrat.

3. Yeah his post rate is kind of sad. I have 1.51 posts per day and he has 5.38...

4. Where the hell are you getting 19 posts from? Ohh, I forgot, its FloydLandis82, THE LIAR. In Floyd's world, if the facts don't support you, just start making shit up.

5. Well, at least you actually post in OTHER forums on ET that have something to do with the financial markets . . . after all, this website is called Elitetrader.

But for this clown Dr. Jerk-Off, he spends his entire time ( and weekend ) posting in the "Politics and Religion" forum. Has he ever posted in the Trading Forum, or Stocks Forum, or Hardware or Software Forums? I can't seem to find one single post.
    Does he even trade at all?

He obviously is a VERY LONELY soul.

At least ET is there for him to make his life feel worthy . . . What would he do without ET?

:D

6. Mercor

Mercor

Are you on this thing all day and night.
    Why do you post in P&R? This is a trading website.

7. There is nothing more relevant to the financial markets than the healthcare debate at this point in time.

The economics of the economy are still bad and the market has rallied almost 50% on nothing and there are two scenarios:

1. Obama and his idiotic plans pass and the economy as we know it is completely destroyed, inflation runs rampant and people yearn for the days of 10% unemployment.

2. Obama fails, which is why I believe the market is rallying but oil prices spike, interest rates increase and the economy and market get hit again.

In any case Obama and the democrats are toast. 2010 elections will kill the democrats and Obama loses in 2012 and the left cries election fraud.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And Lupis82 does 6.85 posts per day.
    How is it YOU don't find that even more "sad"?

That was a mighty short "year".
    Not that anyone expected you to do what you said anyway. It's just not the liberal way.

So it's OK for YOU to post in P&R because it's "entertaining" (despite being a "waste of time") but anyone else who does is either a prop poster or doesn't trade? Unless of course they're on you political "team" in which case it's also OK for them too, just not anyone who disagrees with you?

You know when I read your posts I picture a short, fat, bald guy with a deep, boisterous even obnoxious voice.
    A "know it all" jackass, the kind no body really likes and always hopes won't get invited to any parties. But somehow always manages to show up any way.

9. Well idiot Lucrum shows up. Did you abandon your infinite ignore list?

Dr. Jerkylus has made a total of 1021 posts to date of which 966 are in the community section (P&R Plus Chit Chat and hookups) and 34 in the main section (trading, stocks, etfs, wall st news, economics)

Landis 82 has made a total of 7617 posts of which 3926 are in the main section and 1592 in the community section. You can see that the prolific rate of landis is due to posting in the trading parts of this site while dr jerkylus resides almost exclusively in the community section.

OWNED

#10     Aug 10, 2009