George Zimmerman could face death penalty as FBI considers hate crime charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 15, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#11     May 15, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

If they want to see Obama lose by a land slide all they have to do is have Holder and the DOJ combined with the FBI try to railroad Zimmerman.

Thomas Sowell has a nice article today about how the police are covering for black mobs around the country that are attacking white people.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/299918/censored-race-war-thomas-sowell#

#12     May 15, 2012
  3. I doubt the Trayvon Martin case will have any impact on the election at all. Martin doesn't need to be railroaded. He stalked a a teenage boy and got his ass kicked and killed the boy in return. Poor George felt his life was threatened. Why didn't he pull out the gun and order Travyvon to step away instead of shooting him? A 17 year old? I witnessed a fight where a large man pounded a smaller man right down to the ground. The small man pulled out a gun. The second the large man saw that gun, he spun on his heel and high tailed it. No shots fired. No, I think Zimmerman wanted to cap this kid and
    was emboldened by the environment created by "stand your ground". IF the roles were reversed, say a 28 year old black man stalked a 17 year old white boy and a scuffled occurred and and shooting followed, all you white trash broker ass losers would be screaming for a lynching. Fortunately, you are a mere minority and can't influence an election. If anyone invents a time machine, you can travel to Germany circa 1932 and ride the Nazi wave to power.

#13     May 15, 2012
  4. If Z has a broken nose and it is documented in the ED then there is no case. Trayvon got shot because he beating the crap out of him.

Too many folks in the ED for this to be false. I think this thing is pretty much over.

#14     May 15, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a proven documented indisputable compulsive liar. Who cares what you think?

#15     May 15, 2012
  6. If you bothered to respond, you do.:)

Look Luke, some days I do think I may have actually gotten under your skin, so, just for you, I think being a pilot is cool and it is something I hope to do someday. I did read about flying single engine aircraft back in my college days for a filler class, it was a Cessna Cub or something like that. I remember you could glide it to the ground. The second half of the semester, you could go out and they would take you up in one. They did say it was easier than driving a car. But since I dropped the class I never found out.

#16     May 15, 2012
  7. Look in the mirror before you post.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3142162#post3142162

#17     May 15, 2012
  8. Good luck proving that in court. Zimmerman was doing his job as the Hood Watchman. The best they can prove is that he was over zealous in that role.
    The obviously bias prosecuter already screwed the pooch with a Murder 2 charge. Ain't no way that's going down. Manslaughter was the best charge, and now that's out the window as well. He plea's to Aggravated Assualt, maybe, but if I were Zimmerman I'd hold out for Not Guilty, or a hung jury. There's no way possible to prove Murder 2, let alone Murder 1.

#18     May 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

That doesn't make any sense.

Not in the way you presume, I just don't like liars or your sort
    Is this a concession speech? Almost everyone thinks flying is cool. It doesn't make up for your numerous exaggerations embellishments and lies.

#19     May 16, 2012

10. Why would I be trying to make anything to someone who considers himself without a heart...or a soul? You got troubles waaaay beyond anything I can fathom. I think you take the virtual world much too seriously, and it will be bad for your health sooner or later.

#20     May 16, 2012