George W. Bush: But I’d have endorsed Obama if they’d asked me.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Right now odds are that in 2013 Obama or Romney will be in the White House though

#11     Nov 12, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that what the left wanting everyone to think of McCain a couple of years ago?

#12     Nov 12, 2010
  3. its that time of year again- As a born and bred english man- I do not know much about american internal politics, but I have never trusted the left/Here people moan about bush and " waterboarding"- I agree with it- but surprise surprise the government " doesnt talk about it"- cop outs!

#13     Nov 12, 2010
  4. Nutmeg: Question SA. What are your thoughts? You must have an opinion hence the post.

Bush's reply is refreshing, rather than blather some political nonsense about supporting the party line to the Brits.

November 14, 2010

SouthAmerica: I am sure George Bush Jr. hated McCain. And what he said to the Brits probably was a moment to get his frustration out.

I feel sorry for George Bush Jr. - his biggest mistake was to choose Dickhead Cheney as his VP - and he should have listened to his father more often than he did when he was president.

#14     Nov 14, 2010
  5. Look, it's one of the political leaders of SA's treasured nation, Tiririca the (literally) congressman clown!!

[​IMG]

#15     Nov 14, 2010