George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are planning to

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, May 22, 2008.

1. I shit you not, i once found a peice of halliburton merchandise. Wish i knew what happened to it, it was neat.

It was a money clip.

Go figure.
    Not a key chain, a hat, a pen, pencil or coffee mug.......a money clip.

#11     May 23, 2008
  2. SA,

I have to agree that George Bush would be a fitting symbol for the Moron Party in Argentina. Actually, the unofficial nickname of the Republican Party is the Stupid Party, so he's close already.

I do think you're being a bit harsh on Cheney however.

#12     May 23, 2008
  3. I love how cheney 'yuks it up' when he relays how he hoodwinked his own constituency... don't you?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BbnpN07J_zg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BbnpN07J_zg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#13     May 23, 2008
  4. .

SouthAmerica: Reply to AAAintheBeltway

You are right about Dick Cheney.

He should be in jail instead of moving with George W. Bush to Moron City in Argentina.

As far as I know only George W. Bush bought land in that area of the world.

#14     May 23, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Top Ten Ways the Democrat National Convention Could Be Even Lamer

"Apparently the Democrat National Convention, not being lame enough just by being full of Democrats, is also going to ban fried food, bottled water, and anything that isn't organic. And at the end of the event, they'll calculate your carbon footprint so you can offset it with the appropriate amount of magic beans. With all the racialness in their primary, it's still pretty obvious all the convention planning is being done by white people. It really sounds like they're just going to spend the convention sipping wheat grass juice while talking about how terrorism can be defeated by recycling. Really, why don't they just all come out of the closet and hold the thing at a gay bathhouse. Once again I ask how any men can be a part of these people? They must have booths there offering the spaying or neutering of husbands.

Still, there are ways the Democrat National Convention could be even worse. In fact, there are at least ten ways which I will proceed to list an ordered form.

TOP TEN WAYS THE DEMOCRAT NATIONAL CONVENTION COULD BE EVEN LAMER

10. Only the most carbon neutral entertainment allowed: Mimes.

9. Every hour they turn on FOX News for two minutes of hate.

8. Second day is all freestyle poetry.

7. Celebratory balloons being dropped on crowd replaced with much more biodegradable dyed hay.

6. Tolerance competitions!

5. To waste less electricity on microphones, all speakers will communicate through sign language.

4. Keynote speaker: Walter Mondale.

3. They announce that the Democrats' symbol of the donkey is to be replaced with the much more appropriate Queen of the Faeries.

2. All signs must include an Esperanto translation.

And the number one way the Democrat National Convention could be even lamer...

If they hear a single person use "Democrat" as an adjective, the whole thing is called off!"

#15     May 23, 2008
  6. I said "moron" was not apt. "Backstabbing prick" works though.

It's hardly news that both parties want to sell out the country in favor of open borders, free trade and some sort of north american union. Republicans can be distinguished from democrats in that republicans favor tax breaks for big companies. Democrats favor giving union thugs the sort of power they have in france and italy. Take your pick.

#16     May 23, 2008
  7. .

SouthAmerica: Reply to AAAintheBeltway

For all practical purposes the US presidential race for 2008 is over.

The Democratic Party is going to nominate Barack Obama and John McCain is going to win the election in November 2008.

What can I say?

I don't like either political party and I don't understand why we can't have at least another 2 or 3 major political parties to give the American people some kind of intelligent choice.

Only one person that I know is going to vote for Barack Obama because she believes in the we need to unite the party bullshit.

Everybody else that I know are saying they are not going to vote for Barack Obama in any circumstance - case closed!!!!!!!!

At this point, the possibility that Al Gore would be the Democratic party nominee is fading very fast.

As soon they announce the Democratic party nominee from that point on I am a supporter of Ralph Nader - that is my protest vote - screw the Democratic Party.

#17     May 23, 2008
  8. william cooper called it before anyone... june 2001. he fkn nailed it. and he knows the only people that can stop it. it is politically incorrect to say it .. so i will let you listen.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U83NACgiB-8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U83NACgiB-8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#18     May 23, 2008
  9. #19     May 23, 2008
  10. piezoe

piezoe

Impeach and convict Bush. Torture Cheney. Or vice versa. I'm happy either way.

#20     May 23, 2008