George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are planning to

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, May 22, 2008.

1. LMAO :D

2. Yannis

Yannis

Of course, my friend, it takes a special kind of extreme idiocy to imply that the two most powerful people in the world and self made multimillionaires are morons... Just stop and imagine what that outlandish claim makes the whole &&^^%%$$ Democratic Party (who got themselves whipped TWICE by them) and you in particular - no offense :) :) :)

3. Any truth to the rumor that dem bigwigs are buying up condos at ...

Dildo key, fl?

[​IMG]

4. don't quit your day job. [​IMG]

5. Uh, yeah, about those millions...

GWB's "business success" speaks for itself, in that mumbling sort of way:

http://www.famoustexans.com/georgewbush.htm

As for Cheney, his wealth is essentially derived from Halliburton. What a surprise. And he left that company amid a lack of accounting transparency. Imagine: Cheney and a lack of transparency. Go figure. Also, his jumping from government to Halliburton and then back to government has a sense of rhythm, don't you think? If it were not for Cheney's legendary integrity, one would have to wonder about Halliburton being awarded goverment contracts without tender. Yes, a man's wealth is neasured by the friends he has, and Cheney has good friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney#Early_life_and_family

I'm still hoping against hope that these fine gents will be able to add impeachment to their august resumés.

6. Yannis

Yannis

I don't know where you got this incomplete, biased stuff on GWB, perhaps a shady contributor to NYTimes, right? He made over $14M selling his baseball team before running for Governor of Texas, a huge personal success, check the real records.

Wrt Cheney, I don't know what the new information is. Doesn't look bad to me for the most part. From personal experience, I know that very frequently Wikipedia is an open source of uncorroborated garbage. If you hate someone, that's the place to accuse him of anything you want. Kucinich proposed to impeach him? Wow! Was that before or after he saw the UFO? C'mon, the man is a total idiot. But, I understand that you may be unhappy about Kucinich dropping out of the race, you were probably his only supporter, except for his wife, of course. :)

No, really, I feel for you, TDog: the people you hate took over and ran the country for 8 years, defended it after 9/11, grew its economy, beat its enemies to the ground, put some decent judges on the bench for a change, wiped the mud from the reputation of the White House after Bill Clinton left. But, they also beat your friends and people you admire, humiliated you, twice. That's rough and I'm sorry for your dashed hopes. McCain will be much better, that's all I can say... :) :) :)

7. Yannis, I'm Canadian. Judging by your posts, I have no idea where you live or where you place your head for safekeeping from those nasty ultraviolet rays. :)

8. .

AAAintheBeltway: Your hometown?

May 22, 2008

SouthAmerica: No. It is not my hometown, and BTW I never have been in Argentina.

But when I saw the name of that town on the internet the first name that came to mind was George W. Bush and Dick Cheney was a close second.

I know that George W. Bush bought some land in that area of the world, and that town would be a perfect fit.

They even have a local political party called the Moron Party. I can’t think of a better qualified person to be the leader of the Moron Party than George W. Bush.

I would not be surprised that the Moron Party already has a picture of George W. Bush hagging on the wall of their headquarters.

#10     May 22, 2008