George Soros - he can has cheeseburger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Covertibility, Nov 10, 2010.

1. If Mother Theresa would have been a serial killer she wouldn't have gotten a pass for her good deeds.

Some Soros critics are intelligent informed individuals who aren't apathetic in their actions toward their community or nation. It is a sign of narrow mindedness to assume everyone is unable to differentiate between a reasonable person with mistaken views, and a genuine bad guy. One can appreciate what Soros has done in the past and it was those earlier actions that made me a fan. It is the current path he is traveling down that has me thinking he has lost his friggin mind and has to be stopped.

#151     Nov 16, 2010
  2. Considering your residency as secondary, your unfamiliarity with current Soros activities here in the United States of America and your refusal to validate your own skewed position on him makes your opinions irrelevant.

#152     Nov 16, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, I'll stay, I promise!

#153     Nov 16, 2010
  4. How convenient that, whenever you bring it up, you always forget to make any reference to the post I was responding to, specifically a crass and irrelevant sexually derogatory remark. Funny how that always happens, eh reg? Just like when Index Piker wrote that he'd like to see the president assassinated and I called his sentiment treasonous, and Trader666 has been hounding me ever since, months later, telling me I don't know what treason is. However, with no further reference to Index Piker's outrageously repugnant remark that precipitated the exchange. Can you see the similarity between your conduct and that of Trader 666? Can you, reg?

#154     Nov 16, 2010
  5. Good post. Except for the "mistaken views" part, of course. :)

#155     Nov 16, 2010
  6. What marvelous pomp. Even so, I suggest you read Cutten's post again.

#156     Nov 16, 2010
  7. #157     Nov 16, 2010
  8. No, thank you. I do believe I've had quite enough of you for one lifetime.

#158     Nov 16, 2010