George Soros Calls Murtha One of the 20 Most Corrupt Politicians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Hypocrisy is part of their "moral agenda". If you ain't Hypocritical, you ai'nt moral. Interestingly enough, some of the most crooked and corrupt good 'ol boys I've done business with have been bible belt hypocrites. They'll stab you in the back to steal your money and then pray to Jesus in the next breath. :D

#31     Nov 17, 2006
  2. well think about it.. a man starts out as a con artist and discovers labeling himself as a christian is a benefit. he was never a christian to begin with. when he is exposed he soils christianity in the process. people, wake up.

#32     Nov 17, 2006
  3. The Democrats ran on a theme that Republicans were corrupt and they would clean it up. Anyone who knew anything about Washington knew that was a total lie, but of course the media treated it as fact and ignored the vast Democrat sewage pool of cooruption that is taken for granted by the party and its leaders.

The hypocrisy here is by the Democrats. They run as reformers, but once elected, they put the same old ethically challenged hacks into leadership roles. And certainly no Republican had been impeached from a federal judgeship for taking bribes.

#33     Nov 17, 2006
  4. Excuse me but neither Pelosi nor Hoyer have been implicated in a corruption scandal, besides corruption was one of a dozen issues the democrats ran on, not the only issue as you are implying. Besides that have not had a chance to govern yet, no doubt there are a lot of bad apples in the democratic party as well, they are not saints, we'll just have to wait and see how they deal with these bad apples. We already know how repubicans deal with their scumbags though, they give them full support and confidence.

#34     Nov 17, 2006
  5. Do yourself a favor, and don't defend them. They will only embarrass you and play you for a sucker. It's just a shame that people can get elected to such a position and try to take advantage. A reporter who covers this mess told me, "they demand respect. They figure, they kessed a lot of ugly babies to get elected, and deserve respect."

How messed up is that?

#35     Nov 17, 2006
  6. I haven't done in depth research on Pelosi or Hoyer, but since both came out of corruption-ridden Maryland Democratic political machines, I sincerely doubt they are as pure as you imagine them to be. Pelosi's father was Mayor of Baltimore, easily one of america's most corrupt cities.

Anyway, I was referring to people like Murtha, Reid, Hastings, Barney Frank, Rangel, et al, go down the list. Not an inspiring leader or reformer among them.

#36     Nov 17, 2006