George Fontanills

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by LouieR, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dottom

dottom

*sigh*

Another new user with 1 post under his belt.

Many know that options trading can indeed be profitable, with the proper edge. Whether options trading is a potentially viable way to beat the markets has never been an issue. Many decent books on the subject with far more comprehensive content than a Fontaills seminar have been published for.... oh, less than 1% the cost.

Not according to many former students.... did you actually read this thread? Oh, wait, of course you did, you are camp....

#61     Nov 8, 2002
  2. You had to go 4 times? Why? Man, George must love guys like you. So what are your current open options positions? Lets see what you learned.

#62     Nov 8, 2002
  3. skeptic123

skeptic123 Guest

I did not know George Soros is on the other side of George Fontanills students' trades. :D

#63     Nov 8, 2002
  4. StrayCat

StrayCat

Gene777. Your first Post huh? Sign Up just to keep George's racket alive?

I have an account at OptionsXpress Too. Very happy with it. But if I really want in, I gotta give up the edge on spreads that means I take an immediate loss as soon as I get filled. Then I gotta wait for the exit spread to go my way.

Lowest risk way to trade this market? Grind yourself down.

George Soros recommended George Fontanils? Haha.

Go back to your Optionetics message board. Your lies are not believed here.

Fontanils is a thief. I have first hand experience dealing with the fraud.

#64     Nov 8, 2002
  5. I suppose Soros has signed up as one of his affiliate partners!

It's been too long a week for me, but at least it ends on a happy note, that one sure bought a smile to my face.

Like I said, everyone who's had success with this guy's 'systems' should learn to keep quiet, otherwise you'll let the cat out of the bag.

#65     Nov 8, 2002
  6. gene777

gene777

Just my opinion. I wish you well.

PS:
    Excellent site for Elliot waves.

raptorgroupresearch.com

you may like it and it's free.

#66     Nov 8, 2002
  7. The thread seems to have degenerated into unproductive bickering as new accounts pop up to defend the course and we keep repeating the same arguments over and over. I have a mind to do some serious editing but will just let what has been posted speak for itself.

If you really need more information about Fontanills or Optionetics, I suggest you run a search here on ET. This topic is well covered in this thread and others.

#67     Nov 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.