George Fontanills

Discussion in 'Options' started by blackchip, Sep 27, 2009.

1. His brother Luis posted this on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/george.fontanills.7?sk=wall

"My beloved brother George passed away from cardiopulmonary problems yesterday while on a business trip to Singapore. He was 52 . George will be greatly missed by his family and friends. I love you, George."

#31     Jun 18, 2012
  2. Ok Thanks...

#32     Jun 18, 2012
  3. Yes, his original ~ $295 Optionetics course from the mid 1990s was nothing but a rehash of basic options strategies that now can be found for free online, or in a $19 options book. I did subsequently receive invitations to attend free seminars, but I never went.

#33     Jun 18, 2012
  4. trader46

trader46

FB page is gone.. so how did he die? Did a Condor bite his head off?

Nah seriously.. I downloaded the optionetics series several years ago and while it was definitely just rehashed basics for lazy ass people, George and the other guy were pretty funny and did well keeping things from getting boring.

Incidentally.. what was the "secret" trade that only optionetics platinum/advanced or whatever members would get to know?? Think someone told me years ago but I forgot.. BWB or similar?

#34     Sep 16, 2013
  5. #35     Sep 16, 2013
  6. trader46

trader46

Oh yeah, remember seeing that video years ago.. listened to the tapes before then.. yeah he was pretty huge. Guess he should of stuck with high intensity day trading instead of sitting on the couch trading leaps and condors.

Anyway RIP, dude.

#36     Sep 17, 2013
  7. trader46

trader46

Well I'm a retard, totally missed the quote in bold.. why do I always ignore stuff written in bold..hehe.. RIP George.

#37     Sep 17, 2013
  8. Thanks for mentionning efficient and effective methods. :)

#38     Sep 17, 2013
  9. That reminds me of a Liberace quote. :cool:

#39     Sep 17, 2013