George Bush doesn't care about black people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FeenixRizin, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Quotes that define the last eight years, all/any contributions welcome:

2. He probably hates Jessie Jackson... oops I forgot the "Reverend".... lawyers like him sue the private sector on behalf of black workers. That keeps black voters either working for the public sector or on welfare because nobody in their right mind that owns a company is going to hire a black worker and open the door for Rev. Jackie and the Trial Lawyers. That keeps a tremendous amount of talent in the black communities from ever being applied to the economy and every pres. wants a good economy..

3. From; Chris Rock- Kill The Messenger:

Nobody gives less of a fuck than George Bush! If you was hangin' from a cliff, gettin' ready to fall to your death--that's right--and Bush was at the top of the cliff, and all you needed was a fuck to save your life, and Bush had a pocket full of fucks...he wouldn't give you one!

"Hey, Bush, I need a fuck!" "Oh, you know I don't give a fuck!"

4. I really don't get where all this 'bush hates blacks' comes from.

In all seriousness, what makes you think bush hates blacks any more than clinton or carter?

Condie rice, colin powell, but here is the big one..

he had a BLACK PASTOR AT HIS DAUGHTERS WEDDING!!!

If that's not enough proof to the contrary, then shit.. you're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

5. Bush likes successful black people. I like successful people black or white. It's just that the majority of black losers hugely outweigh the success stories.

Democrats on the other hand are willing to spoon feed all the pitiful black losers.

What the liberals here have to understand is that the proportion of black people that can be qualified as losers is much larger than the white population.

Bush is against spoon feeding the entire nation.

If most of the nations spoon feeders and losers are black than OF COURSE IT WOULD LOOK LIKE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

6. NObama doesn't seem to be bringing in too many black people into his administration. I wonder why?

7. I'm in the market for weeed. I've been scammed a few times.... I'm considering traveling to Jamaca and mailing a pound back to a PO box, ... what are the legal consequences?

understand, I have a formidable defense attorney

8. Tommy Chong had a formidable defense attorney too.
    You know ET's Turok? He served a three year prison sentence on a freakin' first offense weed charge!

Most likely scenario, if caught: You're arrested and charged with a federal felony (EVERYTHING is a felony these days). Jail isn't 1/100 as violent as they make it look on TV. Most of your fellow inmates are harmless political prisoners, just like you. You won't get ass-raped, and you won't get a beat-down unless you do something incredibly stupid to deserve it.

You're released on bail a few days (perhaps weeks) later, but it doesn't end there- you now have a P.O. who completely owns your ass. You're forced to appear whenever summoned, 2-4 times per month. You'll be drug tested every time, and they'll put you back in chains if you 'drop dirty'. You can't travel out of state, let alone overseas. Narcotics Anonymous meetings will be forced upon you, where you'll learn how <i>great</i> it is to feel powerless while passively accepting the status-quo. Your attorney fees will be in the $20K-$40K range. Even if you become a model victim and plead down the charge, the P.O. bullshit lasts for years.

One thing I do know, is that there are <b>more</b> narc dog inspections of privately shipped packages (Fedex, UPS, etc.), while regular postal service mail is under considerably less scrutiny.

9. My experience wasn't anything like what you describe, but I still believe you. Were you locked up in the Deep South by any chance? I hear conditions down there are far worse than they are up here in the Midwest.

10. Bush has given more aid to Africa than any other administration on the planet.

Just because he doesn't coddle and infantalize black people doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Merry Christmas.

#10     Dec 24, 2008