george bush designed the fiscal cliff.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 6, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

You got three items lined up:

1. Little George W. Bush

2. Barack Obama

3. A bucket of shit

Which one had you rather see sitting in the Oval Office?

I choose #3.

#51     Aug 6, 2012
  2. 1&2. is there supposed to be a link with this, where are u getting this text from? Intelligence officials SAW 9/11 coming huh, they had evidence of the actual plot and Bush was aware?

3. If Bush didn't bring war to the ME, obama wouldn't have gotten bin laden.

4. Not as much as Bush, but definitely at a worse time. He knew we were already in the 2nd largest economic contraction in US history but decided that govt expansion was a good idea, in fact govt spending was/is his plan to get out of it. :p

Bush was a big govt disaster though, and even though i don't agree with the DHS (because they should have refined what they already have) there haven't been any successful terrorist attacks here, since its implementation.

5. Dead wrong. Obamacare marks the "unprecedented" "historical" first time ever that Americans are FORCED to make a purchase, or suffer consequences by law.

There are certainly parts of the patriot act that violate our rights, like the controversial provisions that our Constitutional law expert President.. signed extensions for last year. how come I don't see you making a fuss about it?

#52     Aug 6, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

So brother Pig, let's see if I've got this.
    What you are saying is that our last two Presidents are dopes, right?
    And you're saying that people shouldn't waste their precious vote on a Democrat or a Republican.
    Help a brother out; tell me if I am getting your message.

#53     Aug 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You not going to put a neck tie on that bucket of shit first? :D

#54     Aug 6, 2012