George Allen: You Have Not Earned the Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 27, 2006.

1. don't lie for him........all of his books are not so military hero stuff......read all before you jump.......the gay bias is obvious.......

#31     Oct 30, 2006
  2. the man comes across as sexually motivated....i could be wrong but his books aren't all acceptable by normal standards of decency......somewhat extremely sexual fascination....why did other vietnam writers not write about such sexually explicit stuff over and over........and we need him in our govt........not......

#32     Oct 30, 2006
  3. I can't believe this. This guy has absolutely no clue. Look, if you don't know what a book is, start reading one.

Ok, if you don't want to listen to me, and don't want to believe USMC, then listen to some of your fellow "conservatives:"

“With The Emperor’s General, Jim Webb cements his reputation as an extraordinarily gifted storyteller. He excels in mining the rich veins of history to invest his fiction with the drama of great events.... An engrossing, moving, and splendid book.”
    — Senator John McCain

"This compelling, fascinating exercise of historical fiction proves, again, that Jim Webb is as fine a novelist as he was a Marine. Enough said."
    --George F. Will

Best of all, read the books yourself. And stop exposing your ignorance.

#33     Oct 30, 2006
  4. How many of Webb's books have you read?

#34     Oct 30, 2006
  5. Liar.

Tell me which one of these books has "the gay bias:"

Born Fighting: How the Scots-Irish Shaped America

Fields of Fire

A Sense of Honor: A Novel

The Emperor's General

Fly the Wing

Lost Soldiers

A Country Such as This

Something to Die For

Admit it. You're either an idiot or a liar (or both).

#35     Oct 30, 2006