Gentlemen! I need your advice …

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oskoptsev, May 28, 2007.

1. It's much better to hardly spell then hardly think...

Sorry...

#31     Jun 4, 2007
  2. l2tradr

l2tradr

I am certain you can scrape together a few thousand dollars and open a futures account. In 6 months (and several million dollars later), you won't need to worry about selling it.

#32     Jun 4, 2007
  3. Thanks.

That's what I am working on now :)

#33     Jun 4, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

The strategies are day traders and there were no open trades at the time the report was constructed. Rarely an overnight trade.

#34     Jun 4, 2007
  5. squall

squall

Hey that sounds awesome Octipusky, do you take a check?

I am sending you a check that will actually be more than the amount I am buying the system for, so you can pay my assiatnt for travelling to get you the money. Or you can just wire the difference back to me in Nigeria.

#35     Jun 28, 2007
  6. squall

squall

UPDATE:

The scientist is a total scammer, it only returned 5% a day. GRRRRR drat! foiled again!

#36     Jun 28, 2007
  7. To squall:

I asked gentlemen for an advise not cattle ...

Your language is much longer than your mind so eat your grass and do not stir others

#37     Jun 29, 2007
  8. squall

squall

Octopussy,

My friend, you are the one addressing the cattle. No one outside of the "herd" would fall for that, so by deduction- the only one who would be swayed by your garbage scamming bullshit would be "the cattle"....

Quit being an idiot, and go spam some people on craigslist or get people to wire you some money or something.

#38     Jun 29, 2007
  9. lol :p

#39     Jun 29, 2007