Geneva Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tradinpat, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Does anyone know anything about Geneva trading i.e. is there a cap. req., is there ANY salary, ect. If you work(ed) or know someone who has please enlighten me. Thanks...

2. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Tradinpat,

I was wondering if you were looking at Geneva Trading due to the fact that I pointed it out in one of your other threads. I was just using it as a example of one trading firm out there that not many people know about.

Like I said, if you go to www.google.com and do a search for proprietary trading firms or stock trading or proprietary trading or proprietary traders you should be able to find tons of trading firms out there. Most will have a page on their site that will discuss employment at the firm, (requirements, positions, ect...).

There are many firms out there. Spend some time searching around on google and looking at a lot of different firm web sites. You can also get there phone number from the web site and give them a call.

Good luck

3. I was looking at it because you pointed it out, and was one that I have not heard of. I have conducted several searches and keep pulling up the same firms that I have already researched. I guess if you know any other firms other than DE Shaw, worldco, ETG, Echo, heartland, First NY Sec, Innovative, Bright, Generic, Wolverine, millenium, Lieber, ect. it would be helpful. Thanks...

4. axehawk

axehawk

5. All I know about them is that one of the principals has a very hot wife.

6. Wow, where do I sign up? :D

7. Very nice. And how do you know this?

8. virgin

virgin

Yes, I'm also interested.....:0)

9. Used to work in a firm that Geneva cleared through. The Christmas party was normally a big affair with wives/girlfriends etc.

She was a stunner alright.

#10     Dec 9, 2002