Geneva Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by futuretrade, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Hello ET,

I've been to the Geneva Trading website and read the posts about Geneva on ET. So far, I believe it is a very legitimate and credible firm. Which is why I am posting a few more for ET.

I was wondering how good of traders does Geneva put out? Would you knowingly take the other side of a trade that a Geneva trader is putting on? Are they that good? Would you hire a Geneva trader to trade for you?

I realize that trading is extremely individual and very's from trader to trader. But what would you say is the average comp for a Geneva Trader?

Please try to keep the responses centered on Geneva.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. This is only from what I've heard... not sure if it's true but...

They used to be looking for short-term Delta-Neutral Arb traders but now they're looking for upright scalpers....

They're having problems arbing E-minis and other products...

Just a rumour I've heard...

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Moving this thread back up. I seem to remember a while back that someone was going to interview there from this board. I have a buddy that is looking into them. Does anybody on this board have anymore info on this firm. They haven't updated their website in 2 years. I know they just hired the former Senior VP of the CBOT to be President. If anyone can shed some light on them that would be great.