Geneva Trading LLC Information Require!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by eye4spot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. eye4spot

eye4spot

Hey!

A have been a prop trader for a while... stopped during the credit crunch.. and enjoyed a full time master student life..

Now i would like to get back in shape...

i've applied to some companies in dublin..and right away found a possibility to work for Geneva Trading LLC ..

Anybody have any ideea about them? Are they serious? Any problems?

Allready have read the posts about them.. nothing particular suspicious came up..

Thx in advance!!!

2. bone

bone

I have met the cheiftains in the Chicago office, I know very little about the Irish operation. The Chicago prop business model has changed dramatically and downscaled - looks nothing like the business did a few years ago.

Since the fully-backed prop futures business model requires that the incoming trader have what the firm principals believe to be a viable strategy, my advice would be to have a very well-prepared and back-tested strategy in advance of your interview. Good luck.

3. Why is it always a first time poster asking about some prop firm that no one has heard of?

4. Dogfish

Dogfish

This is a very well known prop firm and has produced some incredibly profitable traders in Europe who are still on the circuit. Their training in Dublin was known in London to be one of the best back in the early 2000s.

Try this too
    http://www.positive.ie/