Genesis Laser

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Genesis Mngmnt, Jun 28, 2007.

1. EricP

EricP

#41     Aug 9, 2007
  2. great, now only if they can keep the software working correctly, it would be like winning the lottery..

#42     Aug 9, 2007
  3. You've stated that you no longer use Laser software. So why are you so obsessed with Laser? Time to let it go and move on.

#43     Aug 9, 2007
  4. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

You beat me to it Red Ink...Scorpion must be the biggest loser on ET. He must have lost all his money at Genesis and now blames them for it. I challenge anyone to post anything intelligent that he has posted. What a loser! Is there a way to block him so I don't see his posts? They are such a waste of everyones time!
    Mitch, please don't respond to this post with your typical name calling and posts in capital letters. Let it go. Move on.

#44     Aug 10, 2007
  5. mitch is a loser inside sales punk. he hasn't traded in years and hangs out on these boards like he's an expert. all he does is waste peoples time. he dreams

#45     Aug 10, 2007
  6. *******************************************

This is an exchange I had with this guy a while back. I normally would never post a private message but I'll make an exception. Why people are like this I have no idea.

scorpion wrote on 11-16-06 11:03 PM:
    hey, when are you going to trade real money. this fake pnl bullshit, you just a mamas boy, get real.. can't even respond to e-mails, YOU ASSHOLE.. KEEP PRETENDING YOU CAN TRADE..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: PNL
    First of all you inboxed me in August and asked me all the same questions which I answered.

Virtually all of the questions you asked can be answered by looking at the complete blotter I post every day.

If you're too obtuse to figure out the answers (which I might add I already provided you), I am sorry but that's not my fault.

As far as your 'insults', I find your jealousy flattering. Looking forward to your reply where you tell me you're a multi-million dollar a year hedge fund manager.

Have a nice day,
    Red

#46     Aug 10, 2007
  7. hey scumbags.. with all the aliases, you assholes have multiple names & personalities to match. you should talk, coming on here with different names all the time, go back to selling your ass on the corner, the truth hurts to those that can not make money period. so go back to being a lowlife, bunch of little boys, trying to fit in.. go somewhere else to play you child games. who ever has anything negative to say can go fuck themselves .. you guys will never be anything but moma's boys anyway, three stooges.. you guys should stop blowing each other & go get a girl for once.

#47     Aug 10, 2007
  8. Figured I'd update this thread. BATS book is back up and running as is the EDGX quote. Haven't had so much as a stuck quote in about a week. No slowness to report even after the Fed minutes yesterday. Looks like the Laser of old. :)

#48     Aug 29, 2007
  9. How is the option trading tools in Lazer? I here they were added. This may be a good thing to compete with the other software that trade more asset classes.

#49     Aug 31, 2007
  10. Laser crashed after the Fed Announcement!! The whole quoting system of Laser was down for about an hour. Couldn't even place orders because there was no inside market for hotkeys to refer to. What have those "20 new programmers" been doing for the past few months? Luckily I also have and account on Sterling, and it kept running after the Fed.

#50     Sep 18, 2007