Genesis Laser

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Genesis Mngmnt, Jun 28, 2007.

1. EricP

EricP

Well, you do have a bit of a point, there. I use Laser daily, for monitoring, but I place 99.9% of my trades using the API.

However, reading back through this thread, I see positive comments from LaserScalper (only been on ET a month, and 5 posts, so maybe suspect), kidkash (4 months on ET, 6 posts, also not a long time ET member), ksonsinc (~2 years on ET and 500+ posts - long time member), Ascalp (one month, 1 post - not long enough to be a reliable indicator), Hilmar (~1 year on ET, a couple of posts), Singer (3 1/2 years on ET, 78 posts), libertab (3+ years on ET, 1000+ posts), teddy (4+ years on ET, 29 posts). They seem to collectively know what they're talking about.

Now, on the other hand, we have you standing alone to say that you're still having problems and that the software "doesn't work properly, period". Your ET credentials? 2 1/2 months on ET and six total posts, <i>all trashing Laser</i>. Your credibility just doesn't stand up well against the 8+ others that have posted to this thread with different experiences using the same software. Sorry.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck, and I'll let you have the last word on this discussion.

#21     Jul 1, 2007
  2. eric. you should read the post that it titled LASER SUCKS , now educate yourself on what is being stated by traders that use the software. their are problems with it plain & simple. your mentions of these posters credentials is worthless, since they all posted positive reviews of the software within 24 hrs, all of a sudden the software is great again. WHAT BULLSHIT. i only posted to state the facts from my experience as others have. stating the truth is not bashing, so you should think before you make your comments. the efforts should be in fixing the problems the software has, maybe you can join their tech support, they really could use your expertise since everyone is wrong with the facts.

#22     Jul 2, 2007
  3. ERIC. what are your talking about 2 1/2 months on laser bashing laser, JUST STATING THE FACTS AS THEY ARE so maybe you should get your head out of your ass so you can see clearly. my last comment to you.

#23     Jul 2, 2007
  4. shut the hell up scorpion. you're a loser thats never traded a successful day in your life. 100-1 says you got a 9-5 job and have failed at trading many times. all 8 of your posts are bashing laser yet you registered months ago and only got the nerve up to post anything now

#24     Jul 2, 2007
  5. hey hedgeking . what are you talking about, registered a few months? learn to read. how many names do you have on et. say what you will, so obvious with your remarks, you lowlife

#25     Jul 2, 2007
  6. HEDGEKING WHO IS THE LOSER HERE, YOU GOT SOME NERVE. Page 1 of 29: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last Page »
    hedgeking

06-28-06 11:47 PM

i've dropped 400k since may 10th and i'm throwing in the towell dead broke. i was long everything from mrvl to brcm and was margined huge. i just couldn't take a lose and now it's over. i wish all the best of luck

#26     Jul 2, 2007
  7. Hilmar

Hilmar

Laser working perfect today.. ::fingers crossed::

#27     Jul 2, 2007
  8. teddy

teddy

Laser has been solid. Quotes are fast.

#28     Jul 11, 2007
  9. Laser has been 100% solid for the past 2 weeks. Haven't had so much as a stuck quote. However, to be honest Genesis has removed the EDGX book and the BATS quote entirely.

So I wouldn't be announcing it healed until they put those quotes back on the level 2 and it works seamlessly. Hopefully they do this soon.

#29     Jul 11, 2007
  10. ANYBODY KNOW WHY THEY REMOVED THE EDGE & BATS QUOTES OFF LEVEL 2 . AND WHEN WILL THEY RESTORE THEM?

#30     Jul 11, 2007