Genesis Excel

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gkadir, Jun 11, 2005.

1. gkadir

gkadir

Dear Traders,

I needed some assistent with the Genesis platform.

Are there any pre-packaged programs that work with Excel so I can use it with laser?

I was looking for a ready-to-run solution.

Or is there any other software out there that works with laser to route orders, stop loss, trailing stops.
    I wish Genesis incorportated these basic functions into thier platform as its key to risk managment.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Nutzo

Nutzo

Yeah bump this.........I was very disappointed that I could not program a stop loss with laser without linking it to excel:mad: I normally scalp throughout the day and sit in front of my screen while I have an open postion, but sometimes I like to keep an open postion and go to the bathroom and not worry about having a postion go against me to much:eek:

3. gkadir

gkadir

Yeap Nutzo, I agree I don't want my call of nature to be very expensive...... if the trade goes south.... and you don't have a stop is asking for trouble.

Have you got your excel working now properly, if so is there a delay the trade going thorough excel then direct execution?

Thanks

4. Sashe

Sashe

Can someone post the Excel file with stop loss programmed ability? Will be very appreciated. Beats me why Laser doesnt have it built in already.

5. teddy

teddy

I think Serge has an excel file with stop loss to work with Laser.

6. gkadir

gkadir

Does anyone know of a front end software that uses Excel and is compataible with Laser?

Thx