Generic Trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderprospect, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Does anybody know the specifics on Generic? It seems that they are a branch of Andover Trading, but what is the leverage ratio, payout percentage, commission rate, etc. ? Also, do you have to sign 3-year contract with them? Are they are reputable firm? I welcome any and all information, as I a somewhat recent college grad and have been in contact with somebody from the Woburn office of Generic, but am a little skeptical. Thank you.

2. Yea, I got a call from them too. I was sitting here in the office trading with about an hour to go in the trading day and this guy from Generic calls me. He was looking to pick up traders and I told the guy that I would call him after the close...duh?! So after the close I returned the call and nobody in the office knew who I was. I was like "hello"... you just called me during the trading day, at my current trading job, trying to pull me away from this office. I was not happy about that. How did they get my office number... and how do they know who I work for...and why was the Greenspan speech such a nonevent?:confused: