Generic Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by swingtrade2win, May 23, 2004.

1. Are their Generic Trading branches that offer 100% payout w rate less than .005 per share? Phone number & contact name woud be appreciated.

Thanks

2. That would b nice..but i can only think of other firms that compete on that payout and commish .. sage and assent.

3. whoaaa...lo and behold .. Genesis securities..dag i think they just dropped the bar on fees.

4. I mentioned Generic because of the buying power & ovenight leverage they give traders. I'm looking specifically for a branch gives a 100 % payout & a commission of .05 or less. Genesis is good firm if your looking for 20x leverage on your money & commission are very competitive. You mentioned Sage, do have a link or more information on them.

Thanks

5. Obviously, for seasoned traders who trade some (a couple of million shares or more per month), what you ask for is easily "do-able." But don't expect Generic or any of the main firms to allow gigantic capital usage without adequate capital and experience from the trader.

The smaller firms are similar to "Co-ops" ...and a "Co-op" "bank" is dangerous....the handful of solid firms are usually smart enough to come up with a customized trading structure that works for everyone...we certainly try.

.004 for all shares above 1,000 per order.

Don