General Wesley Clark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 24, 2011.

1. <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cUhlFO5qjVE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cUhlFO5qjVE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

2. Larson

Larson Guest

Clark would make a good President. It is sad that US is too far gone to elect a man of his stature.

3. Sanity will automatically disqualify a candidate for the US Presidency.

4. My wife and I heard Clark speak a few years ago. He was very impressive and very much in command. The problem came when a couple of people asked very pointed questions and Clark started to talk like a politician, avoiding giving direct answers to direct questions. Despite that, I'd say that overall he came across as very intelligent and very capable. Had he decided to run as an independent, I would have seriously considered voting for him.

5. These ex-generals frighten me. People who haven't been in the military have no idea of the sense of entitlement they have, plus a profound lack of common sense.

6. Larson

Larson Guest

As long as they uphold the Constitution, good enough for me. No one could have a greater narcissitic complex then the clown currently in office.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Obama is not responsible for your economic troubles or your mortality salience.

8. Larson

Larson Guest

Or yours either, lil' ricky(Lucrum's appropriate term). But you're probably correct, BO won't ever cut it in my estimation.

9. Ricter

Ricter

That's obvious, the facts can change but you won't.

10. Larson

Larson Guest

"If" the facts change, I will be forced to concede. All I see are mistakes. And some of it is probably deliberate. I can't see it changing.

#10     May 25, 2011