General Motors to hold news conference Tuesday...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by palenimbus, Jul 14, 2008.

1. you're so dumb it's laughable. i've worked in pd for multiple international companies including one of the largest in the world (>250k employees), and there is no one development or design process for the entire company. no company operates like that, idiot. the more complex the product, the more likely there WON'T be a single process because each site and even each team wants to taylor the processes to their own needs. in my last company, we had 300 r&d people in the division and there were probably a dozen different processes for product development and quality testing.

maybe at mcdonalds where you work, there's a single process for flipping burgers because of the simplicity of the product, but at complex engineering firms, it doesn't work that way.

it's so obvious from your comment you've never worked in pd.

#31     Jul 17, 2008

2. "taylor" ???

It is painful to watch a buffoon at his daddy's keyboard.

I know you worked in the bathrooms of the multnationals, licking toilets.

You think the Civic or Camry in the USA was independently designed and developed done for the US, European and Japanese version?

Are you
    THAT STUPID ???

Time to put on Ignore, the Ignorant One. You have the floor, so feel free to talk to the wall.

Get lost, stupid

#32     Jul 17, 2008
  3. GM is going back up from here. Its a volatile marketplace. Its not a trade its now an investment. Its margin call mania. The credit marketplace is the best barometer to go to see.

My 10,200- 10500 levels broken but its temporary. I think the DIA from these levels are the best investment and or daily trade. Its time for the kids to go home and let traders trade this tight range.

#33     Oct 9, 2008