General Motors to hold news conference Tuesday...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by palenimbus, Jul 14, 2008.

1. bdon

bdon

they pulled that nice reverse on GMAC's mortgage business and strong south american sales. But what now the mortgage business is a bust and..........

#11     Jul 14, 2008
  2. VictorS

VictorS

You are correct. They sell more Buicks in China than in the United States.:eek: :eek: Isn't that a shocker.

#12     Jul 14, 2008
  3. You are observant. When I was in Beijing, there were an amazing number of Buicks there. Plus Fiats and an interesting blend of other models...

#13     Jul 14, 2008
  4. I had a Bonneville, TBird, (Ford) Probe, Olds Cutlass Supreme, Volvo, and a couple others. Every one of them had engine/tranny or both go by 90K to 120K miles. And I took good care of them, with mostly highway miles.

Now on my second Civic. Phenomenal car. I will only buy Honda and Toyota (or their upper end division) cars from now on. They are twice the car built by Americans.

#14     Jul 14, 2008
  5. Short GM its going lower. After we hit 10% lower its going to be a great trade for the next 2 years. Very volitile

#15     Jul 14, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

I did not realize there were that many M.D.'s in China. :D

#16     Jul 14, 2008
  7. rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic i see.

this guy wagoner is a piece of work. at this point, at least have the courtesy to go down with the ship quietly.

#17     Jul 14, 2008
  8. Dividend to be halted. Watch and see. To conserve capital and protect shareholders. Dividend to be reinstated in 2011.

Watch and listen.

[​IMG]

#18     Jul 14, 2008
  9. Yes....the 2010 Camaro will be released with a 1.5L gas & electric motor hybrid drivetrain now! :eek:

:D :D :D

#19     Jul 14, 2008
  10. Jeez haven't been watching the pattern of FDI.,...Bud.

GM is offering itself to Chinese to be taken under. GMs only growth market is China.

#20     Jul 14, 2008