general background for this board ????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrasnm, Aug 11, 2001.

1. 33 years old

B.S. Business Administration
    B.S. Accounting

Commercial banking background

Started consulting companies with cash flow problems 6 years ago

Started trading a year ago

#61     Oct 13, 2002
  2. Canslim from 93-98! Sure was a fine market for it :D

#62     Oct 13, 2002
  3. birddog

birddog

36 years old. Bs in Finance. Started out at the Chicago Board of Trade in the ten year treasury note pit in 89. Currently a stockbroker, series 7,63,4,24,65, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 1. SROP (Senior Registered Options Principal) at major firm. Day trade full time my own account and a few other accounts. Manage client accounts on performance basis, also wrap accounts and commission accounts.

Don't like managing peoples money. Looking to "retire" and trade my own account as sole source of income.

#63     Oct 13, 2002
  4. 41, B.A. history, art dealer for past 16 years, trade part time.

#64     Oct 13, 2002
  5. u130747

u130747

53 years old. BBA Accounting. MBA Financial Planning.

Retired USAF pilot. Retired airline pilot.

Bert:D :D :D

#65     Oct 13, 2002
  6. Realist

Realist

28, AS & BS Electrical Engineering, still working full-time in tech. Scalper. On and off trader full-time. Come Dec.31, making the plunge full-time again after finally finding a winning strategy that has proven itself. That is the key. You must have your strategy and prove yourself with it (and your acct. balance for that matter!)

#66     Oct 13, 2002
  7. 25 - High School Drop out.

Full time McDonald's Crew Trainer. Part-time janitor for a Fortune 500 company.

Have traded stocks, bonds, options and soon going to take a stab at futures.

YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT ORDER, SIR?

#67     Oct 13, 2002
  8. I always had a feeling you were over-qualified for trading.

#68     Oct 13, 2002
  9. My highschool guidance counselor would have loved to trade me for another student. I've been faded all my life :(

#69     Oct 13, 2002
  10. Yeah but after the guidance counselor, the only easier job is the guy who raises and lowers the drawbridge. So don't you worry, it's not like the counselor was actually tearin' up the track.

:)

#70     Oct 14, 2002