Gem’s bot

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by gem333, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gem333

gem333

The bot is well and running daily in a different room and with a brand new site. Since it is subscription based now I do not think I should add anything here, so that I do not violate the forum rules.

Thanks for the constructive criticism that I have received and helped me improve it in many ways.

#41     Jun 11, 2007
  2. Oh, OK, thanks for the update.

I was just speaking from my experience with it. But hey, if you make $500 on the good trades, and loose $300 on the bad ones, you're still up $200 net on the trading session.

JJ

P.S. One way to trade the system profitably would be to have a daily or weekly cut-off, like say, $500 per week, per contract (this way you wouldn't overtrde and do the back-and-forth thing with the system) ... once you start stacking contracts so goodbye to working for a living.

#42     Jun 11, 2007
  3. gem333

gem333

You see JJ I do listen to everything that people tell me. For the last two months I have been using Ninja and have incorporated trade management principles in my trading style.

Adding trailing stop loss and fixed profit taking does improve substantially any system used.

#43     Jun 11, 2007
  4. I have been in this trading room the past week. For someone who is looking for a new, perhaps revolutionary "tool" to supplement your conventional S/R techniques I strongly suggest you check out this room and website. The BOT cannot at this time be traded blindly but with your other trading tools it can be extremely helpful at times

#44     Jun 22, 2007
  5. any update from anyone that has successfully used this BOT thing?

#45     Aug 1, 2007
  6. gem333

gem333

Twice a month GemsBot is open to all to see it running live, without any obligations.

Next Open House Day is Monday August 27, 2007.

#46     Aug 24, 2007
  7. Davdse

Davdse

Where and how to view?

#47     Aug 24, 2007
  8. gem333

gem333

#48     Aug 24, 2007
  9. gem333

gem333

A free Webinar will take place on Saturday September 1, 2007 at 10:00 am EDT. There will be a presentation of GemsBot and we will discuss ways to use it. An extensive Q&A period will follow.

You will find all details by clicking the link in the previous post.

Please invite anyone interested in day trading e-mini futures to attend.

#49     Aug 31, 2007
  10. gem333

gem333

This Friday September 14th there will be another Open House for all without any obligations. Join us at 08:00 EDT for a full day of live trades. At 16:15 EDT we will chat about the markets and have a Q&A period.

All details are in the following link:

http://www.gemsbot.com/members/openhousedays.html

#50     Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.