Gem’s bot

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by gem333, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gem333

gem333

I could not put it in better words myself. It is the 5 secs that mix past with present to project to the future.

#31     Jan 11, 2007
  2. August

August

During the webinar, is there supposed to be any audio other than signal sounds?

#32     Jan 11, 2007
  3. gem333

gem333

The only sounds produced by the system are brief alert sounds to notify of changes that take place in the major entries table.

Currently they are muted since the webinar program that I am using does have provisions for computer sounds.

Pls check the site for updates on this issue.

Regarding the daily P&L there will be an extensive answer posted in the FAQ page over the weekend.

#33     Jan 11, 2007
  4. trader17

trader17

I came in late :( for the Feb 3 webinar and would like to know if you are having another one soon.

I subscribe to Paltalk x-treme. Can I come into the room on Monday 2/5/06 and be able to understanding how your system works.

Will you be offering, or can you explain how to setup the DDE link from Esignal to your Excel spreadsheet? Also, how are you progressing on the Auto trading through NinjaTrader?

Thank you for all your hard work on your system and offering it free to all,
    Dean
    trader@123web.com

#34     Feb 4, 2007
  5. gem333

gem333

Usually there is a Saturday webinar once a month. The rooms and the webinar are open to anyone who cares to join. Since people in the room are also traders we normally have a Q&A period at the end of the trading day.

Most programs provide the facility of DDE and it is well document in their help files. Auto trading is still work in progress and will be pleased to post actual results when it is accomplished. The process is tedious since it does involve trade management, something that is not incorporated at present in the Excel sheets.

So cya Monday.

#35     Feb 4, 2007
  6. gem333

gem333

#36     Mar 19, 2007
  7. artes

artes

How to register to the WEBINAIR, witch link , TY

#37     Jun 11, 2007
  8. Last I heard, Gem's Bot kinda crashed and burned.

JJ

#38     Jun 11, 2007
  9. was he running with live money?

#39     Jun 11, 2007
  10. It was a tool that was being marketed to traders, except like most trading resources being marketed to retail traders, half the time it didn't work (would generate lots of trades during the day, overtrading, giving back wins, etc.).

If you had the ultimte trading tool, you'd trade it and make a mint.

At least, that's what I'd do.

JJ

#40     Jun 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.