Geithner opposes caps on bank CEO pay

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, May 18, 2009.

1. patchie

patchie

Geithner is just setting the stage for when they can his tax cheating ass for incompetence.

#11     May 18, 2009
  2. nassau

nassau

relatively was correct, these guys always have a hidden agenda.

they all are liars and theives.

if a few of us got together and spoke about working one stock not the whole fkg market they would throw away the key on us. I have never seen such constant manipulation over the last year.
    It is not the fact we still make money with this artificial long rally but the fact there are so many that as a result of their porfolio already being deminished can and will not be able to participate.

where was the risk management where a stock is allowed to retrace without the fund exiting at some point prior to becoming negative?

If half of those bastards from Goldman, Tim, Fed, SEC etc etc and the rest of their money theiven group could only be held accountable in a country like, China, North Korea, Middle East etc all there would be left would be a blood stain on the wall and everyone would say ...oh your picking on the Jews again.??? fkg bs

When you have Paulson leaving Goldman, his buddy goes to Aig, get tarp funds to Goldman, they make Goldman a bank overnight? etc etc and all Goldman does is have a record earnings re.....trading....the least sound banking function and we are suppose to believe there is/was no conspiracy. Paulson protected his investment along with his associates

Being a Jew is not a bad thing, being a money Jew like the above they deserve anything that comes there way. Their lives have not been destroyed but rather enhanced.

They have allowed and participated in destroying the wealth of persons who never had a say, the average Joe. They have created laws without recourse or any thought of the damage as all it has done is lined their pockets.

Geithner and the rest of them speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Your government is the most corrupt and they need to look into the mirror vs pointing the finger.

What I persoanally feel sorry for are all the countless thousands of people who have had their money/ life savings stolen and have no financial means ( as that is what it takes) to remedy the situation.

w

#12     May 18, 2009
  3. I agree with what you said no doubt. Just today's speech was as honest as I've seen lately. Esp in regards to a speedy recovery being in sight, he said it was not.

We all know the market are manipulated on a massive scale. Do you expect less from a government? I personally have no faith whatsoever in the american politics and see no way that things would ever change so that I could. That doesnt mean things are better anywhere else. Power leads to corruption and often corruption leads to power.

#13     May 18, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If they are talented they can get a job.

I've been "off the market" so to speak from November of 2004 until basically October of 2008 because. I've never been employed by anyone before in my life and I was just offered a job paying $300K a year salary plus performance based bonuses to serve as Sr. Vp of Marketing for a large finanical services company, who if I mentioned the name you would all know them.

I know that's not the katrillions that bank execs make, but it's not bad for a guy who flunked out of college and has never had a "real job" in his entire life...and basically did not work at all for almost 4 years.

This firm also realizes they are taking a huge chance on me since my cancer has better than a 50/50 chance of coming back with in 5 years

Brandon

#14     May 18, 2009
  5. Best of luck to you; health and job wise (in that order). That's extremely good to hear that talented folks are getting good offers. There must be something very compelling about your track record (at something) to warrant this kind of offer. Do you mind sharing what you think it is? P.M. if that's a better forum. I've been reading book after book about people with extraordinary intellectual capability and their life stories; fascinating.

Lol, unless it's just inflation, and I'm the only patsy out there who thinks 100k is a decent base. I guess low to mid level SEC bureaucrats are making 250 these days…

Oh, and are you in NYC or SF or other very expensive city?

#15     May 19, 2009