geisha girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, Jun 4, 2003.

1. funny ! i am part english also. i understand totally !

best,

surfer

#11     Jun 4, 2003
  2. surf,

Yah, There are Geisha's. They are usually for high class wealthy citizen's. It's definitely not for a middle class citizen. I would feel uncomfortable with there service since I've lived in the states for a long time. I have taken some friends to Japanese and Korean clubs in Los Angeles. You get treated so well(Geisha style) that most of them fall and never want to go home. We call these bars hostess clubs. It's definitely not a place to bring your wife or girlfriend.

If you are talking about s*x alone, then Japan has things called soapland's. Most of the Japanese people I talked to say that they can't have s*x with a normal girl if they experience soapland.

I met a guy who's first experience was at a soapland. His relationships never lasted long because s*x with a girlfriend was never better than the professionals in soapland.

I've never been to one but many of them that go says it's incredible.

Good Trade!

trend

:D

#12     Jun 4, 2003
  3. LongSnot

LongSnot

We are well acquainted with the concept of Soapland in the United States. We call it The Honorable House Of Corrections. :-\

#13     Jun 4, 2003
  4. Didn't know that after so many years in the country. Do they exist? I've never heard about it before.

trend

#14     Jun 4, 2003

5. trend,

thank you for the info. soapland----WHOA !

peace to you,

surfer

#15     Jun 4, 2003
  6. It's what I've heard. Never been there. I've been to hostess bars but it was usually for my friends who asked me if there's something close to Geisha's in the states. They're not exactly Geisha's but they are pretty close.

trend:D

#16     Jun 4, 2003
  7. LongSnot

LongSnot

We have the highest ratio of permanent residents of House Of Corrections of any country. The soapland tales are legendary. Also known as Communal Showers. :-\

#17     Jun 4, 2003
  8. We should have a poll on ET whether anybody's a resident of House of Corrections.

trend:D

#18     Jun 4, 2003
  9. Bullshit.

Hostesses and prostitutes in Japan's Soaplands are NOT even remotely close to geishas!

Hostesses and prostitutes aren't exactly experts in poetry, the tea ceremony, calligraphy, etc!

Real geishas would be insulted beyond belief if they were told hostesses were considered near-equals. Furthermore, Japanese businessmen know there's a world of difference between going to a hostess club and a geisha house.

Hostesses in Japanese clubs are there to keep wealthy men company, flirt with them, sing along with them, get them to buy them ridiculously priced drinks, and maybe let them feel them up a bit.

Geishas are taken far more seriously and respected for their (non-carnal) talents. It is common for men at hostess bars to make ribald jokes and comments and try to get laid; doing so at a geisha house would be considered extremely rude.

Some of you are showing how incredibly ignorant you are.

:confused:

#19     Jun 4, 2003
  10. I agree that soapland chicks aren't geisha's.

There are different hostess clubs like different geisha houses. Not all hostess clubs are like what you mention and not all geisha houses are what you think especially in Japan. The base for hostess clubs, geisha houses and etc.. is to serve clients. There are different qualities of service. There's low quality and high quality services in different clubs, houses, and etc.. There are different ways to serve clients too. I respect both Geisha's and Hostess, especially the people who has mastered the art and skills of serving. They both have tremendous skills in different things like you mention.

Nowadays, most places are like what I mentioned. Japan has changed dramatically. I understand what you are saying and a lot of geisha houses are transforming into cheap geisha houses or most of them don't exist.

Good Trade.

trend

:D

#20     Jun 4, 2003