Gee......i Feel Really Great About Holding These Dogs For 4 Days!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 29, 2006.

1. remember folks i called for this decline when the dow was up 20.00, again the genius is right...and he makes his calls beforehand.......learn and worship the master BlueStreek:) .......lol

#21     Dec 29, 2006
  2. not a bad call.
    i'll give that to you

#22     Dec 29, 2006
  3. scriab.....i`m not right 100% of the time, or completely right to the depth of moves.....but my success rate of calls is pretty damn good, and much better than the pundits who get PAID FOR THEIR ANALYSIS, and they seem to base their analysis on agendas, banking business, group think, etc.

And I stick my neck out, I don`t make my 'analysis' after the fact, and then take credit for it. I forecast what I think will happen ahead of time in the markets for everybody to judge/criticize/debate.

That`s what analysts are suppossed to do, but rarely happens on the sell side, or the buy side these days, as they need to pick the safest call to protect their ass b/c they aren`t confident in their analysis, i.e., they don`t have a clue.....and want to keep others from discovering this fact.

As in, oil analysts. (its all right to be wrong--but please do an actual analysis of your entity/sector). Instead of just looking to see what everybody else says, and repeating this as 'your analysis'. I see a lot of that these days.

You can just tell that people are holding off from selling right here. As normal momentum would have this market selling off much more than the current move under normalized, standard market dynamics which aren`t affected aversely by end of the year gains and tax deferment considerations. I expect to see more normal market conditions of buying and selling occur in the new year.

#23     Dec 29, 2006
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Happy New Year! I am a happy short...
    :D

#24     Dec 29, 2006
  5. same to you noddyboy......the et`ers probably think the 5 bears on this board are the same person with multiple personalities........lol......just for the record.....i am not a bear.....i just take advantage of under-valued and over-valued entities.

#25     Dec 29, 2006
  6. doesnt sound that right after reading your masterpieces.:D

#26     Dec 29, 2006
  7. thats funny bit......but that`s because every damn thing is currently over-valued right here (relatively speaking).

yahoo at 25.25 might be an undevalued opportunity.

Intc at 20.00

but if those can`t perform in this runnup.....you might be able to buy those two cheaper next year. (actually, they did-----intc went from 16.75 or so to about 23.00; and yahoo went from 22.65-to 28.85 or so before tax selling during this runnup).

I was all over these undervalued stocks with a bullish call.

but i wouldn`t be a buyer here of anything, i would lock in a sell price first, and then go from there.

I will pick up some long position plays after they become alot cheaper in the new year......all cash and puts right now:)

#27     Dec 29, 2006
  8. Yet another Perma-Bear that has consistently shown himself on these message boards to "fight" the trend and knows nothing but to "look" for things to support his bearish AGENDA - - -whether it is bombings over in Iraq over Saddam's hanging ( like there haven't been bombings before?) or other worthless drivel about what the "institutions" are doing.

You continue to grasp at straws and make a fool of yourself.
    Thanks for the "entertainment" this year!

:D

#28     Dec 29, 2006
  9. Tums

Tums

gap up,
    close high.
    good luck.
    may the force be with you.

#29     Dec 29, 2006
  10. basis

basis

BlueStreek = everything you need to know about ET and 'net trading forums.

I have to admit to getting something out of it though ... it's nice to be reminded of how seriously, seriously deluded some participants are.

#30     Dec 30, 2006