Ge

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by eric2802000, Apr 15, 2008.

1. its cheaper and even though I already sold I think it has more potential on the upside. Walmart needs a pullback somewhere for me to get into it. But thats just me. I like bottom feeding like a dirty carp in this river I live next to

#21     Apr 28, 2008
  2. Loaded up on more GE when it hit my buy at 32.20

#22     May 9, 2008
  3. I missed the low by 20 cents..... of well. I'm looking for the mid 30s, but I'll probably sell half at 33.30. Maybe with the goof GE dividend, I should just be patient and hope for mid 30s. Large position in XOM also, and goof dividend... two of the largest companies in the US give or take a few billion. Usually don't see the XOM CVX spread this wide. I've got an urge to wipe the slate clean before the democratic primary

#23     May 10, 2008
  4. I see GE trading mid 30's down the line around 35-36 range. Right now GE is getting hit hard. It has a good margin of safety at under 33 and with consistent dividends its a good place to park your money. Eventually all the banks will air their dirty laundry once and for all and once the de leveraging is done, new president to replace Bush we could see nice returns on GE. In the mean time those dividends will buy you more GE cheap for the next 12 months.

There are much better stocks to trade if you want to close positions end of day.

#24     May 10, 2008
  5. GE selling for a fair price when it drops under 33. WMT too pricy for my liking, I like to get in on bargains. I would rather park my cash in GE vs WMT. GE also offers better yields than notes so you get a nice pitstop.

On another note, I always say follow the money. GE is definitely pushing lots of dollars towards the democrats. If we get a democrat and all this environmental stuff combined as well it will make for an interesting time for GE stock. Politicians have lots of pull and in the end they will be owing favors to the big money guys.

#25     May 10, 2008